Last Minute on Allure - Live in D5. August 26th - Sept 2nd.

A&L_Ont

Andrew somehow I picture you like this without some Tim Hortons...

Sent from my Google Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hitting Day 6 and starting to feel that way. Starbucks iced coffee has helped some. ;)

Today we went to The Maya Adventure Water Park. We only did the water park portion, not the zip lining portion. Adventure should be exchanged with Exhaustion. The Maya Exhaustion Water Park, cause that’s about how I feel. No peaceful beach breaks with Owen today.

We were bused from the port area all of 5 minutes to the park. Check in went well, the locker arrangement could have been smoother espically if the guests were listening to instructions. Then there was the climbing of the cement stairs in a humid cement lined building. Imagine Muster drill from the MDR to walking all the way up to deck 16, only dragging a float, a slide, or your sorry a$$ed tired body. The building is tall, but we prevailed.

That’s it in the distance. The smaller towers are for the zip lines, which looked like lots of fun, but after the zip line in Alaska they are tiny.

80e7b3ba1f8bb4741df2893819b98a43.jpg

And then after a while we found the quiet pool.

8f3b468b72a30e1f4d1232d84a605818.png

After that we found the kids splash pool and some loungers. One of the best parts was there was enough white noise from the zip line and the splashing water that I even had a nap.

e04db28a51daca43f2624d46ae901454.jpg

It was great.

Caribbean in the summertime is murder! It just drains you!

Jimbo, we have done it before. Somehow lounging in a chair on Labadee is much easier than walking 10 flight of stairs multiple times. ;)

While I was snoozing Owen and Lisa went and did a few more slides. Yah, that’s him at the top.

49eb82dd65d16eb3d46a91bacea72fe8.jpg

And then there was the bucket. I tried not to think how much recycled kids urine was dropping down from above, but I can only imagine that’s why the tiki bucket had such yellow teeth.

Perhaps the band should have said Aqua but should have been yellow in colour.

66d7fc26114b47a4fe3f113c76269cf3.jpg

And then there was the bucket. I tried not to think how much recycled kids urine was dropping down from above, but I can only imagine that’s why the tiki bucket had such yellow teeth.

Perhaps the band should have said Aqua but should have been yellow in colour.

Alternate meaning of Golden Shower?

Jim, since since as directly I will answer. I never really like talking about $$$. However, it varies on what you would like. A group lesson like the other night is around $70 pp, a great starting point to get the essentials. To rent the wave with no instruction and the crew to watch you it is around $350. A private lesson with two instructors is around $500. It is a lot but he will get the best bang out of it. In March when he cruises with us again he will need no more instruction.

It was how I learned and it will be great for him. Once he gets the hang of it Lisa will be a flow rider widow and mother.