Last Minute on Allure - Live in D5. August 26th - Sept 2nd.

A&L_Ont

At Margaritaville there was a man who decided to dance with the staff. Always 2 steps off.

7d20e9abd476dbbb3882b01e17de6279.jpg

They have a sign out front. Owen is with our waitress.

1b8c18b71612713c914adf0544aae5fc.jpg

During the meal O man photo bombed a few folks, so our waitress tried to exact some revenge.

a80619cd59af6b69e64c0db0495104ef.jpg

You will like this video. 2 years ago Stroman came out and gave Owen his signed cleats. Total surprise. They are safely stored at home along with balls from numerous players. This year Estrada signed a ball for him, and numerous game balls from the likes of Encarnaion, a line drive from Martin, Pillar to which Owen gave it to my mother in law, Donaldson and Stroman to which he gave to another kid who didn’t get a ball that game.

That is priceless and you have a video of the whole thing to boot. Love Stroman's passion for the game, though it sometimes comes off as arrogant or negative. Fingers crossed the management gets this youth movement under way finally and we can compete in a couple more years while Stroman is still on the team.

Hey Andrew, while you were off cruising, the Cup came home to Toronto!

087b5148-1665-4434-afb4-d966505e3ccc.jpeg

Yes, I'm a Caps fan and have been waiting for this one for a looooooong time.

Edited by mil76
quoted wrong post

So tonight we went flow riding. Some of you may have caught the scope, and already know why it was so special. If you didn’t let me share, this was the first time that Owen has every done stand up riding. Let me tell you, he did awesome. Max and Jon the instructors were great for all the people in the lesson.

You just knocked yourself down one notch in BOTB from now on. I don't stand a chance against my 16 year old anymore. I'm looking forward to a skills based BOTB on Harmony, especially if "get out on the wave and look cute" isn't one of the skills.

Is the CD from London (20 minutes from you)?

Yes, London. He went to John Paul 2.

You just knocked yourself down one notch in BOTB from now on. I don't stand a chance against my 16 year old anymore. I'm looking forward to a skills based BOTB on Harmony, especially if "get out on the wave and look cute" isn't one of the skills.

Just gotta ride harder.

Hey Andrew, while you were off cruising, the Cup came home to Toronto!

087b5148-1665-4434-afb4-d966505e3ccc.jpeg

Yes, I'm a Caps fan and have been waiting for this one for a looooooong time.

Yes you have. We have as well.

How many at the table?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

10 John. One table didn’t set and the other had 4 at it. The Umbrellas at the Beach Pool Rick too. I miss them.

Was looking for something to bide my time before Symphony in Nov... THANK YOU for your LIVE. always love following your reports.

Cannot wait to see the D5 layout with Owen's bed out. We are doing side by side D5/D6 with 3ppl/2ppl and kids are 17,17,13 so its basically 3 adults.

Looks like great time so far!

Yes, London. He went to John Paul 2.

Just gotta ride harder.

Yes you have. We have as well.

10 John. One table didn’t set and the other had 4 at it. The Umbrellas at the Beach Pool Rick too. I miss them.

Allure had umbrellas in March. [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

da3087fab61021f2c425a7c3613b8a74.jpg

I have been following your post for days, thank you so much for taking the time to take us on your last minute journey. I saw this pic and I have to wonder if your angel appears in more ways than a rainbow. Look above the bridge in the clouds (sorry- i tried to circle the face but i couldn't figure it out)

I totally see it. That’s amazing.

Sept 2nd Allure next week shows no cabins for 3 passengers so you willl need to purchase 2 Ocenaview or 2 inside cabins.

Jimbo

Awesome. Can I call you now to book it? How much deposit do you need and what perks do I get?

Owen’s is getting down with his Flossing. Right???? I know that hip and arm swing stance anywhere...I have an 11yr old too[emoji12].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kids can do it because they have no hips. Video proof to come.

Was looking for something to bide my time before Symphony in Nov... THANK YOU for your LIVE. always love following your reports.

Cannot wait to see the D5 layout with Owen's bed out. We are doing side by side D5/D6 with 3ppl/2ppl and kids are 17,17,13 so its basically 3 adults.

Looks like great time so far!

Thanks for the reminder. Here’s the pic. Bless you all, you might need it.

6fd2bb59952e070e0a36f3ca7f1c8ba1.jpg

Lucy update. Grandma Sharon picked her up at the neighbor’s where she was born. They are away on their annual fishing trip so she would have been hanging with the pony’s and the donkeys.

She’s enjoying her car ride home. She might soon be putting up lost owner signs for us.

ac73bf93cff48f5ee2f42a293e6c57d5.jpg