Last Minute on Allure - Live in D5. August 26th - Sept 2nd.

A&L_Ont

:D:p:');p I am so not trying to challenge Maureen for her crown, although I will say she and I just might have a bit of fun if we ever get together!

I suspect you just might. We could always get a second tiara, and judging by your name you just might be a perfect match. Today we are in Cozumel, where Maureen left her dignity behind. I’m not exactly sure where I can find it but a good start would be Senoir Frogs or Margaritaville. ;)

We aren’t exactly sure what we are going to do today. We might just hang on the ship, or walk the port area. We might even go to the taxi stand and say “take me to the downtown Forum Shops”.

I did say to Lisa that I might want to go back to the large grocery store near downtown. It’s like a Mexican Costco. I will post photos of pier runners if there are any.

The Captain right now is giving the ships time speech so the gangway must be open now.

O man just woke. And said “Did I sleep until 8am”. Now Lisa is complaining about us both snoring last night. “His response “you could have joined us”. Day 4, and we haven’t killed one another yet, but t the day is early. ;).

b824f0d69bef3c1c5b1b0b9441bbdada.jpg

e8b0a4c3b11250a02a748d07db307917.jpg

Hi Andrew

Awesome video of Owen receiving the cleats from

Marcus Stroman as well as the signed baseballs.

I work for the visitors telecasts, Yankees, Rays, A's, etc

as a Statistician and sometimes Font Coordinator.

It's a pity I didn't know you were going to the games as

I could have given you and Owen a tour of our broadcast booth.

If you send an email to my gmail account (highlandergc)

I have a few things I'm sure Owen would like and I could

drop them off at your MILs in Collingwood

Congrats to Owen's community for winning Kraft Hockeyville

Cheers

George

as a life long Leaf fan, that really sucks that you are a Rangers fan and your spouse cheers for those sad sack Islanders

Thanks Molsonschooner for making me spray coffee all over my computer screen!!! LOL!!!

Andrew - great news about the Brazilian BBQ still onboard!! Fond memories!! Maybe I will cure my PCD by booking another!

Also, suggestion for a lunch spot while in Cozumel today - La Mission - downtown, steps off the main street. We always go there when in Cozumel.

url?u=http-3A__s1366.photobucket.com_user_triciaanncunningham_media_E5201A63-2DFE57-2D4E5B-2D9613-2DFF6D60676399-5Fzpsffiil9kx.jpeg.html-5D-5BIMG-5Dhttp-3A__i1366.photobucket.com_albums_r773_triciaanncunningham_E5201A63-2DFE57-2D4E5B-2D9613-2DFF6D60676399-5Fzpsffiil9kx.jpeg-5B_IMG-5D-5B_URL&d=DwIFAg&c=qhent5lL-8Lans1hhN7NTGhSd0GBLfQfwUvzHj1D5tQ&r=4l27Q8CoDIupKUXldNn_4rUgI5gvbXJrlsJxTT6Vkvo&m=SRwG4Mp0cAK3TWmeDOTUH0B0o9It1UMYAkxjKbTgnrA&s=qsQY7YQee_fh9Y53Yv9XjMb_l1OUPi1Q9LwcVbkO6Bk&e=]Have fun on the flow rider!

I'm enjoying your review and love the baseball chatter. My son plays select ball and I'm going to take him to Vegas with me soon *kidding* because he has come home with a ball at all three of the MLB games he's gone too. We take him every year for his birthday. Two years ago we saw the Texas Rangers and Toronto play and he got a ball from Jesse Chavez who was playing for Toronto at the time. The following year he caught a Mike Trout HR then a couple months later his select team advanced far enough to play in Tampa so he went to a Rays game and got a toss up from an Orioles player. We live in Texas and am a huge Rangers fan but they are #2 on his list....he's a Blue Jay fan through and through. Not sure where that came from lol He loves Josh Donaldson.

Enough baseball...back to the cruise!!url?u=http-3A__s1366.photobucket.com_user_triciaanncunningham_media_E5201A63-2DFE57-2D4E5B-2D9613-2DFF6D60676399-5Fzpsffiil9kx.jpeg.html-5D-5BIMG-5Dhttp-3A__i1366.photobucket.com_albums_r773_triciaanncunningham_E5201A63-2DFE57-2D4E5B-2D9613-2DFF6D60676399-5Fzpsffiil9kx.jpeg-5B_IMG-5D-5B_URL&d=DwIFAg&c=qhent5lL-8Lans1hhN7NTGhSd0GBLfQfwUvzHj1D5tQ&r=4l27Q8CoDIupKUXldNn_4rUgI5gvbXJrlsJxTT6Vkvo&m=SRwG4Mp0cAK3TWmeDOTUH0B0o9It1UMYAkxjKbTgnrA&s=qsQY7YQee_fh9Y53Yv9XjMb_l1OUPi1Q9LwcVbkO6Bk&e=]

Edited by 2Ccruisers