Last Minute on Allure - Live in D5. August 26th - Sept 2nd.

A&L_Ont

Totally. I only have formal formal shorts, but I could buy some Presidential Formal Shorts. ;)

I was out when heard the name Billy Ocean. :D

No shiitake.

I get such grief on the roll call when I spoke disparagingly about that choice. And dont forget about Michael Buble'. Oops, isnt he Canadian. [emoji33]

I wanted Iggy Pop. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Another thanks for making the wait for my own cruise (leaving in 18 days, 10 hours, and 3 minutes) bearable.

I admit I just booked Allure for December 2019 last night. Won’t go so far to say that this review was the reason, but it certainly pushed me to finally pull the trigger and do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We started disembarkation at 9:30 and we exited customs at 10:15. Disembarkation today was awful. They had a US and Non US line and they were fingerprinting and photographing all non US. 20 plus cruises out of Terminal 18 and they have never done this.

I asked a port agent and they said they were treating this cruise as an open looped sailing. Why the heck would they do that? He didn’t know either. I also asked if they had a Global Entry line and they put us into a much shorter line but even then it took a while. Typically 20 minutes from cabin to airport for us. Good thing is the flight doesn’t leave until after 12.

Just to add to my sadness, we had to walk through a 3 inch river of water to get to the taxi line. Soaker!! At least the rain stopped.

Currently our flight shows on time. Lisa has her last HM episode to watch on the flight home. She’s excited.

Ground stop in FLL. Sitting at the gate in a hold pattern while all the luggage had yet to be loaded.

Those are not tears on the inside of the window.

063b4a23e66c42c08bdd5dec63e8feb0.jpg

B2B would have made those tears go away...............................

Thanks for the fun review - we are on the hotel shuttle now heading to Allure in a few minutes. Hopefully the rain will let up for sailaway!

I hope so too. Enjoy her.

Another thanks for making the wait for my own cruise (leaving in 18 days, 10 hours, and 3 minutes) bearable.

I admit I just booked Allure for December 2019 last night. Won’t go so far to say that this review was the reason, but it certainly pushed me to finally pull the trigger and do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for letting me enable you.

Thanks for the excellent review! I got pulled in because when you started, we were going to be on the Allure in a few months. But work changed those plans, and instead we'll be on the Harmony at month later than originally planned. So now I look forward to your Harmony review!

Sorry to hear the unfortunate but fortunate news.

Wonderful review. Safe trip home. Lucy will be happy to see you!

Maybe, she’s a cat so you never know.

Coming home is the hardest part, but at least you have another one booked not too far down the road. Amazing report and cruise. Appreciate you sharing. Safe travels back home.

YW. Another one booked always makes it better.

Another great review. Thank you for letting me cruise vicariously through you and your family. Safe travels home. Give Lucy an ear scritch for me.

Laurie

Thanks and I will. It might take a few days before I get that scratch in.

We didn’t get lucky like your early boarding. They let DP on at 11:15. Sorry - The samba grill offerings are a lot better than airport pizza

C18606_C7_9_D2_F_43_D7_8809_9_D59_A0_EE8_C00.jpg

I agree. We are still sitting on the tarmac at the airport. Plane has yet to be fully loaded with luggage.

7158dee3cbac1fe7ae9bbe764b31bf3f.jpg

Thank you Andrew. Yes the weather is pretty terrible today. We live about an Hr north of FLL depending on who is driving. On the way home from church only 1 of the 8 traffic lights was actually on.. horrible lightning storm, but they warned us with this ‘wave’.

It was an amazing review and today since we are stuck inside I’m logging in to check into our cruise in NOV. I think 76 days now.. maybe. Tomorrow will be shopping for some new swimsuits.

Have a safe flight home and I’ll be waiting for Oct for another live to keep me busy until symphony gets her fin across the ocean.

OH! I showed the cabin pic to my 6’4” 17 yr old son. He nearly fell over. This WILL be fun. We will take out the balcony divider and hopefully have great weather to use the balcony as an additional room. Cross fingers!!

I don’t have chocolate, but this might make me feel better. Memories of Allure.

c16fee60444c5f9847bf381ac0f2b527.jpg

Thanks for the review! We’re excited to return to cruising in a few months! Just curious- I’ve seen your Lays mentions a couple of times. Those not available in Canada?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums