Colo Cruiser Caribbean Princess August 18-25

Colo Cruiser

I am looking at Godfrey tours for St Thomas in March. They mention pickup at either West Indian Company Cruise Ship Terminal or Crown Bay Cruise Ship Terminal.

Do you know which terminal is Havensight?

Are there stores near the dock?

Edited by phabric

I am looking at Godfrey tours for St Thomas in March. They mention pickup at either West Indian Company Cruise Ship Terminal or Crown Bay Cruise Ship Terminal.

West Indian is at Havensight.

Are there stores near the dock?

Godfrey and Sunny Listen are 2 of the best!!

Yes lots of stores near the dock!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Every time I dock at St Thomas with someone that has not visited the island, I take them on a Godfrey’s tour.

We will be visiting St Thomas in January (Symphony of the Sea) and in March (Caribbean Princess).

Hi Keith,

Thanks for sharing your pictures. I see you are out on your aft balcony again. Best place on the ship to be:D:D. We have one for our November cruise on the CB.

Enjoy !!!

Which aft cabin? Will be in C752 in several weeks. Hoping we like it.

It was not open this week and no sign of it opening any time soon.

Sad.

Have been following your blog, so need to inquire whether your friends who are staying on are trivia people. If so, have them look for me at first session Sunday morning.

Safe trip home. Some day we'll again be on the same ship at the same time.

Been a great cruise!! Even with the Medallion hiccups. I did not mention earlier in the cruise the comedian Tom Franek who is entertainer of the year apparently, was in the Princess theater. This would be only the second entertainer that we have ever walked out on. The first was Eartha Kitt on the Norway many years ago. I am not sure how this guy got the votes for entertainer of the year. [emoji50]

dfdeefd1c2e08ba7dae359626545a07c.jpg

Been a great cruise!! Even with the Medallion hiccups. I did not mention earlier in the cruise the comedian Tom Franek who is entertainer of the year apparently, was in the Princess theater. This would be only the second entertainer that we have ever walked out on. The first was Eartha Kitt on the Norway many years ago. I am not sure how this guy got the votes for entertainer of the year. [emoji50]

I totally agree with you, I have absolutely no idea how he became entertainer of the year. We would of walked out but we were in the middle of a row and didn’t want to disturb other passengers. We wasted so much time that evening. They were advertising entertainer of the year, so we figured it would be a full house and we got to the theater almost an hour early plus the 45 minutes he was on stage.

I totally agree with you, I have absolutely no idea how he became entertainer of the year. We would of walked out but we were in the middle of a row and didn’t want to disturb other passengers. We wasted so much time that evening. They were advertising entertainer of the year, so we figured it would be a full house and we got to the theater almost an hour early plus the 45 minutes he was on stage.

We did too but luckily were in end seats. [emoji849]

Which aft cabin? Will be in C752 in several weeks. Hoping we like it.

I hope OP comes back and answers this question. We have this cabin on our cruise too!

I see he came back and posted more pix and answered some questions, so maybe he will see this and answer.

I hope OP comes back and answers this question. We have this cabin on our cruise too!

I see he came back and posted more pix and answered some questions, so maybe he will see this and answer.

If he doesn't answer, I will. This is one of the nicest balcony cabins on the ship. Balcony is larger and covered by the deck above, good wake view and the secret little exit door next to it.

If he doesn't answer, I will. This is one of the nicest balcony cabins on the ship. Balcony is larger and covered by the deck above, good wake view and the secret little exit door next to it.

The earlier question was directed to Composer (Sandy). That’s why I didn’t answer. We are in an aft suite.

We have stayed in C752 in the past and yes an excellent balcony cabin!

Now I am intrigued--what 'secret little exit door"? ;)

The earlier question was directed to Composer (Sandy). That’s why I didn’t answer. We are in an aft suite.

We have stayed in C752 in the past and yes an excellent balcony cabin!

I guess I missed that. Thanks for the reply, Happy to hear it is as we hoped.

Enjoy your cruise :)

Now I am intrigued--what 'secret little exit door"? ;)

I guess I missed that. Thanks for the reply, Happy to hear it is as we hoped.

Enjoy your cruise :)

If it's like the door adjacent to Star Princess' C752 it leads to a staircase that we used for the emergency drill. It is not normally available for passengers use.

Not sure either how he beat everyone else. I've never been a fan of Tom Franek. He's somewhat talented at piano but he tries too hard to get a laugh. He needs to stick to regular piano bar where he started.

Outside of the theatre when I saw him on Coral, he had a ragged promo poster that looked like a high school project on an easel that wouldn't stand up straight (and which had clearly seen better days) with Velcro squares on it so he could add days or times to it.

Kind of tacky if you ask me.

Little known fact - he once was a Crooner in the piano bar who graduated to guest ent somehow. Right place, right time, right connections, I guess.

Definitely not because of talent. I too watched as much as I could bear to give him a fair shake and then walked out.

dfdeefd1c2e08ba7dae359626545a07c.jpg

Not sure either how he beat everyone else. I've never been a fan of Tom Franek. He's somewhat talented at piano but he tries too hard to get a laugh. He needs to stick to regular piano bar where he started.

Outside of the theatre when I saw him on Coral, he had a ragged promo poster that looked like a high school project on an easel that wouldn't stand up straight (and which had clearly seen better days) with Velcro squares on it so he could add days or times to it.

Kind of tacky if you ask me.

Little known fact - he once was a Crooner in the piano bar who graduated to guest ent somehow. Right place, right time, right connections, I guess.

Definitely not because of talent. I too watched as much as I could bear to give him a fair shake and then walked out.

Nail on the head! [emoji106]