Diamond member question.

Yazoo cruiser

Just decided to take a short 4 day cruise and was wondering if they still have the captains cocktail party on the 4 days cruises. Hope so because that is one of the highlites of the cruise for us. THANKS.

Good question, I do not know. Hopefully someone will chime in.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just off Liberty 4 day and yes, there was a Captain’s Tea. Very nice; very little tea served, though.;)

On our Med Vista cruise it was breakfast with the captain and senior team and it was a Suess breakfast.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just decided to take a short 4 day cruise and was wondering if they still have the captains cocktail party on the 4 days cruises. Hope so because that is one of the highlites of the cruise for us. THANKS.

I thought I read where they don’t do the Captains cocktail party anymore! I will be going on my first Carnival cruise since 2007. It will be my 6th Carnival Cruise, and I remember fondly the Past Cruiser cocktail parties for us returning cruisers and the Captains Cocktail reception for everyone held in the theater. I mentioned this one other time, and someone said they no longer do them.

I thought I read where they don’t do the Captains cocktail party anymore! I will be going on my first Carnival cruise since 2007. It will be my 6th Carnival Cruise, and I remember fondly the Past Cruiser cocktail parties for us returning cruisers and the Captains Cocktail reception for everyone held in the theater. I mentioned this one other time, and someone said they no longer do them.

That is/was something different. They now have a Captain's Toast on the first elegant night and the Past Guest party is now just for Platinum and Diamond guests.

The Captain's Special Invitation is for Diamond level cruisers and the event is of the Captain's choosing.

The problem with this type of response is you provide actual verifiable information. You give a rumor you heard maybe, which adds little to nothing.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app