Fttf

duegwb

Keep checking. My Dec 2018 cruise was 10+ available for weeks then all of a sudden it was sold out. Couple days later there were 2 available then sold out again. It seems to change quite frequently

Have you checked for the FTTF in the homeport excursions? I'm just making sure you know the correct place to watch for it

I know there is a ton of information about Faster To The Fun, but I can't seem to find this answer anywhere.

If it says FTTF is sold out, are they sold out completely, or until will they open it up later?

Has anyone seen this before?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Keep checking.

Keep checking. My Dec 2018 cruise was 10+ available for weeks then all of a sudden it was sold out. Couple days later there were 2 available then sold out again. It seems to change quite frequently

Have you checked for the FTTF in the homeport excursions? I'm just making sure you know the correct place to watch for it

Where do you see how many are available? I've never noticed that.

Thanks

Heimey

I know there is a ton of information about Faster To The Fun, but I can't seem to find this answer anywhere.

If it says FTTF is sold out, are they sold out completely, or until will they open it up later?

Has anyone seen this before?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

The number of FTTF sold is dependent upon the number of Diamonds and Platinums sailing a given cruise.

Check closer to final payment date.