Suite guests and platinum elite lounge

Coffeeluvr05

5 hours ago, capriccio said:

Cabin-mates are entitled to share the perks of the passenger at the highest loyalty level for embarkation, disembarkation, tender tickets (if one passenger is elite) and the platinum, elite and suite lounge but not (IIRC) for laundry or internet access.

The internet access is the same for Platinum and Elite. 
As far as laundry, are you saying my hubby can't send his laundry with mine since he will still be Platinum and I am Elite?

Edited by suzyed

1 minute ago, suzyed said:

As far as laundry, are you saying my hubby can't send his laundry with mine since he will still be Platinum and I am Elite?

If some of the passengers in the cabin are neither elite or platinum in their own right, they will not get internet access.

RE:  laundry strictly speaking is for elite members only.  Having said that, I've never heard anyone on cruise critic complaining that they were stopped from sending in someone else's laundry but maybe many elites don't admit to doing so.

5 minutes ago, suzyed said:

I always send my husband's laundry with mine.  No one has ever said a word.  

• Like 1

Just now, rkacruiser said:

And how would anyone know whether the dirty clothes was from a guest who was not Elite?

Well, I'm 5'5" and my husband is 6'7", so it's sort of obvious.  But like I said, no one has ever said anything.  If they charged me for his clothes, I'd be fine with that, but they haven't. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, suekel said:

Well, I'm 5'5" and my husband is 6'7", so it's sort of obvious.  But like I said, no one has ever said anything.  If they charged me for his clothes, I'd be fine with that, but they haven't. 

maybe put them in separate bags next time ...

disclaimer ... neither of us are at the free laundry level .. yet

All PLATINUM benefits plus:

Exclusive Window to Preview and Book New Itineraries
Elite Captain’s Circle members will have the opportunity to secure their booking before the general public.

Priority Ship to Shore Water Shuttle Embarkation
In ports where it is necessary to take a water shuttle to get ashore, you, along with your family or guests that are traveling with you in the same stateroom have the opportunity to travel ashore quickly and without waiting in line.

Priority Disembarkation
If you have independent onward travel you may contact the Circle Host towards the end of your voyage to state your request to disembark with your preferred disembarkation group. If you'd like to linger onboard longer, we'll be more than happy to give you a later disembarkation group. If you'd like to be one of the first groups to disembark, we'll gladly accommodate - the choice is yours!

Shoe Polishing Service
Your shoes will be polished upon request - this service is complimentary.

Complimentary Laundry and Professional Cleaning Services14
Upon request, your stateroom steward will organize your laundry to be cleaned - compliments of Princess Cruises Captain’s Circle!

Complimentary Mini Bar Set Up15
Your stateroom will receive one mini bar set up consisting of a selection of liquors, soft drinks, beer, still and sparkling water. Once onboard you may contact Room Service to change your mini-bar selection. Certain restrictions apply. Drinks will be refilled upon request and you will only be charged for the additionally requested drinks consumed.

Deluxe Canapes Selection
Upon request you will receive a complimentary selection of deluxe canapés specially created by the Chef, delivered to your stateroom on formal nights (one order per Elite stateroom, each formal night). This benefit can be ordered by completing the card provided in your stateroom and hanging it outside your stateroom door by 10:00pm the night prior to the formal nights.

Afternoon Tea
Complimentary afternoon tea may be served in your stateroom, should you wish. You may request this via room service at least six hours prior to the desired delivery time.

Upgraded Bathroom Amenities
Regardless of your stateroom type, your stateroom bathroom will be stocked with the upgraded amenities normally reserved only for Suite guests.

10% Discount in the Shops of Princess
The Shops of Princess are second to none for choice and gift selection. Now, as an Elite Member, take advantage of a 10% discount storewide to buy those extra gifts for all your family back home! Your Cruise Card (Ocean Medallion for MedallionClass™ ships) is your key to this wonderful benefit - simply show it when you make any purchase, and our staff in the shops will automatically deduct 10% from your purchase price.

Complimentary Grapevine Wine Tasting16
Our Grapevine Wine Tasting Event is popular and many of our Members attend, so we have made arrangements to pick up the cover charge for you!

Elite Member Recognition Pin
When you return for your sixteenth Princess cruise or your first cruise after reaching 150 cruise days visit the Captain’s Circle Host to request your Elite Member pin and wear it proudly to show your loyalty status.

11Residents of the EEA are required to enroll to be Captain’s Circle Members and receive their loyalty benefits by registering on princess.com and creating a My Princess account.
2Members are eligible for a higher tier on the next cruise following completion of necessary cruises and/or cruise days. Land portion of cruisetour does not apply.
3Double cruise credits for booking and sailing in a full suite (mini-suites excluded) or sailing at the exclusive occupancy fare are effective with sailings beginning on or after December 7, 2008. Cruises only, and not cruise days are doubled.
14Excludes same-day service.
15For guests 21 and over. Complimentary mini-bar set-up is one time only, per stateroom.
16For guests 21 and over. Complimentary Grapevine Wine Tasting is one per cruise, per Elite Member. Additional entries for non-Elite travel companions may be purchased for a nominal fee.

In ports where it is necessary to take a water shuttle to get ashore, you, along with your family or guests that are traveling with you in the same stateroom have the opportunity to travel ashore quickly and without waiting in line.

Priority Disembarkation (with the sticker) 
If you have independent onward travel you may contact the Circle Host towards the end of your voyage to state your request to disembark with your preferred disembarkation group. If you'd like to linger onboard longer, we'll be more than happy to give you a later disembarkation group. If you'd like to be one of the first groups to disembark, we'll gladly accommodate - the choice is yours!

Shoe Polishing Service

Upon request, your stateroom steward will organize your laundry to be cleaned - compliments of Princess Cruises Captain’s Circle!

Complimentary Mini Bar Set Up15. (only once per cabin) 
Your stateroom will receive one mini bar set up consisting of a selection of liquors, soft drinks, beer, still and sparkling water. Once onboard you may contact Room Service to change your mini-bar selection. Certain restrictions apply. Drinks will be refilled upon request and you will only be charged for the additionally requested drinks consumed.

Deluxe Canapes Selection (sharable) 
Upon request you will receive a complimentary selection of deluxe canapés specially created by the Chef, delivered to your stateroom on formal nights (one order per Elite stateroom, each formal night). This benefit can be ordered by completing the card provided in your stateroom and hanging it outside your stateroom door by 10:00pm the night prior to the formal nights.

Afternoon Tea
Complimentary afternoon tea may be served in your stateroom, should you wish. You may request this via room service at least six hours prior to the desired delivery time.

Upgraded Bathroom Amenities (sharable) 
Regardless of your stateroom type, your stateroom bathroom will be stocked with the upgraded amenities normally reserved only for Suite guests.

15For guests 21 and over. Complimentary mini-bar set-up is one time only, per stateroom.
16For guests 21 and over. Complimentary Grapevine Wine Tasting is one per cruise, per Elite Member. Additional entries for non-Elite travel companions may be purchased for a nominal fee.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, heath_durbin said:

Priority Disembarkation (with the sticker) 

Shoe Polishing Service

Complimentary Mini Bar Set Up15. (only once per cabin) 

Deluxe Canapes Selection (sharable) 

Afternoon Tea

Upgraded Bathroom Amenities (sharable) 

And if I understand correctly if you are on a B2B (even if you booked it as one cruise) you can request a second mini bar?  At least that is what I was told. 

8 minutes ago, suzyed said:

And if I understand correctly if you are on a B2B (even if you booked it as one cruise) you can request a second mini bar?  At least that is what I was told. 

It should appear automatically on turnaround day.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Cruiserkenn said:

I am sure it is great!  I am trying to understand where it is held on the Pacific?

where might it be.

Thanks! 🙂🌅🌈🌠🍹🍷🍪🍮🍨🍧🍢

In the past I have seen it in different places on different cruises. I am not sure if this was due to the number eligible to attend or not.

a) in the specialty restaurant that is not open that evening  -or-

b) in the Pacific lounge

9 hours ago, caribill said:

In the past I have seen it in different places on different cruises. I am not sure if this was due to the number eligible to attend or not.

a) in the specialty restaurant that is not open that evening  -or-

b) in the Pacific lounge

Thanks so much for the info on the Pacific Princess!