Looking for Havana pricing and advice

landsear

To upgrade from a regular interior to a Havana interior is going to be $800. It's obviously pricey, but we love the pool and hot tubs and think that having a limited amount of people will hugely impact our cruise for the better. There are 3 cabins left in this category for our Nov cruise. Would you gamble and wait and see if it goes down? Is it more likely that the price will go up? Am I insane for considering to pay $800 for this? Our travel agent thinks I am...

To upgrade from a regular interior to a Havana interior is going to be $800. It's obviously pricey, but we love the pool and hot tubs and think that having a limited amount of people will hugely impact our cruise for the better. There are 3 cabins left in this category for our Nov cruise. Would you gamble and wait and see if it goes down? Is it more likely that the price will go up? Am I insane for considering to pay $800 for this? Our travel agent thinks I am...

I just returned from Vista in a Havana inside. It was heavenly.

On my cruise this nov it was only $59 pp X 2, from a 1A to a havana inside cabin.

so it seems havanna room rates vary widely from cruise to cruise.

was $10 pp to move from a 1A to a inside horizeon family room., so really havanna was only $49 more than a 4A inside rate.

Haven’t cruised yet but we have a Havana cabana booked for April. It is about double what a regular balcony would be. I’m so excited to have the exclusive area, and plan to spend a lot of time out there. I’m one that stays away from lido because of the crowd and noise.

Maybe I made a mistake, ill try and check the area out, but i choose the last porthole rather than the inside havanna.

Im not much one to lay around, cant lay in the sunshine, but maybe this would have been the better choice, not much difference in price for my date but the porthole I can see out.

Havana area is very popular and the prices just go up.

I just returned from Vista in a Havana inside. It was heavenly.

That. I gave up my usual window or balcony for a Havana interior in July - paid more in fact. Worth every. Single. Cent. To me!

The pool and hot and tubs, bar service and access to lounges and clam

shells and shaded chairs in the water -

priceless.

Also I met great people whom I really got to know well (even hung out with in Miami post cruise and cruising with in 2020) because it's a small group. We had dinners, excursions, shows etc together.

I wish I could sail when you do as the Havana area crazy $ in the summer

... But I have a teen in highschool.... So that's when we can sail.

For me, I can only afford to sail every two years as a single mom of 3, it was a big chunk of change for this area, I never splurge, I did This time and I can say it totally made my vacation.

I'm sure it's due to the friendships, but the space and relaxation and amazing bar service too!

Loved no kids under 12. I love kids, I have 3 of my own... But I've been raising children for 20 years and now my baby is 15 and I'm loving the peace. I held A birthday party for my son's best friend's baby today at my house - I adore her. But I'm now taking time for me!

A whole bar, 2 bartenders and another 1-2'cocktail severs delivering into the pool. No waiting. In July at full capacity - this was amazing!

Depends what kind of trip you want. We did the 8 day and had 3 full sea days and 3 half sea days (weird port times) so it was well worth it for me this sailing.

To me yes but I love the idea of enjoying the water and not the crowds. If you won't use the Havana Deck much then its not worth it to you. If you love the chaotic party that is a sea day pool deck then, no its not worth it to you.

I agree with Tara I love kids I have 2 of my own and think kids are great but since I have teenagers my patience for crying/whining kids has worn very thin. .

Havana is what got us to give Carnival a try.

That seems pricy. I just did a quick mock booking to see the difference in price between my 7th deck Havana interior for our Vista cruise the week after Thanksgiving next year and a regular interior on the same deck, aft is $329 less. That’s much less of a difference than $800.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That seems pricy. I just did a quick mock booking to see the difference in price between my 7th deck Havana interior for our Vista cruise the week after Thanksgiving next year and a regular interior on the same deck, aft is $329 less. That’s much less of a difference than $800.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think that $800 is crazy. I too would use it toward another cruise and go twice. not cruise once every 2 years

I think that $800 is crazy. I too would use it toward another cruise and go twice. not cruise once every 2 years

We don't have the opportunity to cruise that often. Our kids are 2 and 4 and this vacation is pretty much it for a long time. Grandma is watching them for us for this vacation, but she still works full time too so it's really hard to coordinate a vacation. I don't mind paying extra for this one vacation if it's going to be worth it.

We don't have the opportunity to cruise that often. Our kids are 2 and 4 and this vacation is pretty much it for a long time. Grandma is watching them for us for this vacation, but she still works full time too so it's really hard to coordinate a vacation. I don't mind paying extra for this one vacation if it's going to be worth it.

The more I read about this the more I know Im real happy with my larger porthole cabin, even if the havanna rooms on my cruise were a lot cheaper.

Having 3 bartenders hovering. I hardly drink. I feel its intrustive how many times the waitrers are asking me to order when i dontn want to order, so great, having 3 of them hoovering.

I like reading in the buffet where I can chat with others my age who hang out there. I like to read in a chair with a upright back. Those lounge chairs I cant hardly stand for 15 minutes.

Im sure for some people its perfect, so if this sounds great to you, go for it.

I like to sit in the very back and watch the wake sometimes too, in a regular wicker chair or whatever is back there on Vista.

Activities to fit one and all. I do plan on standing in line to do that peddle bike thing that goes around the rim on Vista. Maybe more than once. For me that is worth it, or a skip to the front of the line like disney has lol.