Roll Calls are Back

A&L_Ont

On the main board page I scrolled to the bottom, like the last version of CC, and clicked on RC.  It then went to all the ships.

Edit to Add: I got the same message, as the two of you, if I tried to click the links at the top of the RC Main Page. 

Edited by A&L_Ont

1 hour ago, Frick_&_Frack said:

I just peeked into the Roll Call for my March Anthem cruise - the HTML stuff in it is batty - can barely read any of the original posts that were there from the "old" version.  Then again, I'm a dinosaur - so this will be fun.  LOL

I went to two of my roll calls.  The quoted posts (see above for correct formatting) are all a string of text, not formatted.  Makes reading it difficult.

This is the process that I used just a few minutes ago.

I went further down the main CC Boards page and found the Roll Call section, like this. 

08D05B88-46AE-4516-B917-4572CE831324.thumb.jpeg.672a97be293745a976cc910dcf7e443e.jpeg

Then clicked on my ship.

BBAEC999-BEA4-4CCB-BA33-1661088527B9.thumb.png.071b808b845d4fc19e506e1984ec42d3.png

Then I clicked on my Roll Call. 

52EB0B3D-B047-4A9F-AE74-81A44E378BA6.thumb.png.246a97ac6f3495189b0c041f1db6944d.png

• Like 1

A&L_ONT thanks for pointing out the correct access.  I too was hitting the roll calls on the top, but the links on the bottom do work perfectly.  Got to my Harmony 1/6/19 sailing & all the posts are there and readable.  We’ll all get used to the new boards soon.