Harmony of the Seas, Live October 20th - 27th. Somewhere on a Beach.

A&L_Ont

9 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Columbus was well worth going.  Considering this is our 5th time on board and our first time seeing it, we had a great time and amount of laughter. If you have seen it you get it, and if you haven’t I suggest going. 

Is it way out of line for a fairly mature 8 year old or should we send him to Adventure Ocean for that one? lol

3 minutes ago, Shannon12 said:

Is it way out of line for a fairly mature 8 year old or should we send him to Adventure Ocean for that one? lol

It had a couple of suggestive moments through props but our son at 11 would only catch them now. I’d say you should be good. 

• Like 1

I threw together one more video on our trip to Sandy Spit.

I have shared with you in the past how rainbows and dimes find their way into our lives at just the perfect time; to remind us that our Allie may be gone but that she is still with us.  When we were in St Thomas we saw one just prior to docking.  

While we were on the boat we let Captain Kevin play whatever music he wanted to.  There was a blend of reggae and beach music.  

We saw a second rainbow that day, as we were boating away from Sandy Spit. It appeared at the same time as one of the songs that we played at our Allie’s funeral service. It was coming through the boat’s speakers. We just sat there looking at each other in disbelief.  Amazing how things can be.  Someone maybe gone from your life, but they are always there. 

There is one clip in the video to where I left the original audio.  It is where you see the rainbow and in the background you can just hear the song.

• Like 14
  • Haha 1

So now that the Ninjas peeling onions have left and Kleenex Patrol is done, let’s get back to the regualy scheduled material. 

Live at the Beach Pool.

Long lines for the slides and short ones at the bar. Some clouds but hot when the sun is out. 

image.thumb.jpg.d16abc261012ab8026ac4cb503ad671f.jpg

Now that I've composed myself again so my coworkers aren't wondering what the heck I'm balling about (thankfully I have a 4 walled office at work and a Kleenex box handy).....I wanted to thank you for sharing that with us and how touching it is.  As a mother of 2 myself, I can only be in awe of how strong you and Lisa are. 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I see why you're good.  Good center of balance.  Kind of like a mid engine sports car. 🏄‍♂️🌊

Could it be a low center of gravity? 😂

by the way I may of missed it but are you guys joining in on next years 50th anniversary/Presidents Cruise on Symphony? 

• Haha 1

LMPGA. Let’s make pizza great again.

Royal has done it, not like it took much to accomplish it. They just added sauce.😉 I also had a slice with bacon, ham, pineapple and BBQ sauce. Don’t mind the presentation. 

A905504E-35A1-49AF-8D29-3655554EC213.thumb.jpeg.e9036040db0ab8ce257e5709037ced49.jpeg

and now it’s raining again.  Boo Captain Gus and MN. 

To help pass the time let’s play a game called... let’s find Rick’s new suit pattern.

20A901CF-D7B1-4500-92A9-8F8E0F22C8E3.thumb.jpeg.7fe6948283e3634b4b3de67d65089917.jpeg

2CD2B309-B209-4C97-A291-5334CDF28407.thumb.jpeg.afd26819c453e1e180e0147b58446a9f.jpeg

Sun’s out again.  Game over. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Looks like they were still operating the water slides in the rain, or were people just in line waiting?

i think the first photo is more Rick’s pattern. 

We didn’t notice, it was raining so hard. 

I also agree, the first looks to be more Rick’s style. He’d blend right in eith the floor by the photography shop. 

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

LMPGA. Let’s make pizza great again.

Royal has done it, not like it took much to accomplish it. They just added sauce.😉 I also had a slice with bacon, ham, pineapple and BBQ sauce. Don’t mind the presentation. 

A905504E-35A1-49AF-8D29-3655554EC213.thumb.jpeg.e9036040db0ab8ce257e5709037ced49.jpeg

Caribbean Dream

Very tasty.  I thought it also had onions

3 hours ago, countess5 said:

Could it be a low center of gravity? 😂

by the way I may of missed it but are you guys joining in on next years 50th anniversary/Presidents Cruise on Symphony? 

That's the current plan.  Have not booked yet.

Might do Visa points. 😀

Edited by John&LaLa