Captain's Club points are not adding up

gerelmx

I have 2 cruises completed and the 2 are shown in the past cruise tab, the 1st with 42 points and the second with 56 points for a total of 98 points, but on the main page shows that I only have 42 points accumulated, another Gremlin in the web site?

After we had done our last cruise the planner showed tha I wasn’t even a Captains Club member, even though I am Elite and have 579 points.

It wouldn’t even take my Captains Club member number. I contacted Miami and was told that my D.O.B was incorrect ( it was written in the UK format, not the required US format. This was corrected and my planner showed the correct points.

628E12FE-ACE5-4319-A443-1F3921C4B139.png

Edited by upwarduk

1 hour ago, gerelmx said:

I have 2 cruises completed and the 2 are shown in the past cruise tab, the 1st with 42 points and the second with 56 points for a total of 98 points, but on the main page shows that I only have 42 points accumulated, another Gremlin in the web site?

Give the system at least a week to update your tier level points. 

I had the same problem a couple months ago.   Both my and Iain showed the cruise in Cruise Planner but the points were not added to my total on the front page.  

I think that the OP has the same situation.   They are applied in past cruises within the normal 10 working days but did not show in the points on the main page. 

I e-mailed OneTouch.  Initially I didn't get a response back so after a week I resent and cc'd Lisa.    Amazing I had a call back in less than an hour.    She confirmed what I saw and contacted IT.    It was updated correctly in one day. 

Yea...

They explained like upwarduk that I had two accounts caused by an erroneous birthdate on one of the accounts.    Fair enough but she couldn't explain why Iain's acted in the same manner and he didn't have two accounts or birthdates.  

Edited by Jim_Iain

16 minutes ago, Formerly known as Seabee said:

Where do you see your points accumulated?  I achieved Elite many years ago when points weren’t the thing, only numbers of cruises.  Other travel interest kept me from cruising as often but am now back into it.  How do I find my points?

At your login screen you see how many points accumulated you have, and at the tab past cruises you can see each past cruise with the points for each one,  if I sum the individual points doesn't match with the total.

Edited by gerelmx