"Live" From Oasis of the Seas. November 4-11, 2018 - Eastern Itinerary

45 minutes ago, dreadpirate3 said:

Not until May. I'm very excited about my first mega ship cruise.

Nice! You’re going to love it. You can sail away virtual in February too, when I do a “live” then on Symphony. 

30 minutes ago, JaniceB said:

Really enjoying your review, doesn't look like too many chair hogs.  How was the service at Johnny Rockets for breakfast?  Looks like you are cruising with a few loyal to Royal peeps.  

Breakfast and service was excellent at Johnny Rockets. Overall super cruise, nothing to complain about and even if there was the complaining would be useless. These ships are amazing. 

Yeah my cruise crew are pretty loyal to Royal. I’m even more excited that they will hopefully be joining me in February on Symphony. 

Thanks for following along. 

11 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

If you return to Chops, have the peppered bacon appetizer for me, and post a pic!! Guaranteed to harden your arteries but it tastes sooooo good while doing it!!!!

You’re in luck, will be back at Chops for dinner Thursday night and most likely on Saturday for lunch. I will most definitely order it. 

For the fashion critics, Tonight’s pineapple shirt. If I get strange knocks on my door or couples following me to my room I know why. 

91364E78-0E83-4B1F-A50F-8DEC89AB901E_zps

CEB7FB4C-92D3-4DE1-A28E-0A5EBEFF3CC4_zps

Its now Diamond Lounge happy hour time. Tonight we are now permitted back to the over flow Diamond lounge Blaze...

6F7A7397-E0E8-496D-ACAC-0403E05632BB_zps

After happy hour its onward to Giovanni’s for a few light snacks...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Keeping the ship, ship shape for you. Safe travels.

Thanks for following along!

Think it was a lemon drop. 

Oh great to know the DL will offer a Lemon Drop or Cosmo.  I'll be with you Sal on our trip.  Looking forward to learning a lot from you on board.  

Mr. FunintheSun, you have helped me tremendously with all your pictures and review.

I was on the Oasis Halloween cruise last week and Blaze was definitely open every night as the overflow from the Diamond Lounge. We spent every night there as the regular Diamond Lounge on Deck 11 was way too crowded and loud!   

I’m enjoying your live review!

Following along - we’re a few weeks out from our oasis cruise and the excitement is building.   Can you tell me what movies are showing on the ship these days?   I have two boys praying for Ready Player One 

TIA 🙂

Today it’s Wednesday.

38DC2911-6432-4E35-84C9-DF8B5BFFFF25_zps

Cant believe it’s hump day already...

FF15DEDC-4B97-499B-AA5A-B5EF3B5E6006_zps

Tried to get up early enough for a sunrise but I failed and woke up the first time at 6am. So this is all you got...

4F27F8B9-F2CA-4442-8CC6-07406E98C213_zps

77E73D91-A9F4-4091-8686-B95104D37169_zps

6F61B403-E424-42DD-9D62-050EF5758170_zps

Then I fell back asleep for a bit and had dreams about those cars I drew as a kid and then suddenly seeing them in real life..

D37EADA3-2720-4188-AC5D-11516DE8D08B_zps

• Like 1

How’s that O face doing today?

3971FDF4-1ED4-4F9E-9462-1AC6F6FFEB8E_zps

Things have been good this cruise so far in regards to folks complaining or complaining about the usual nothing. 

4ECCF7C8-6B81-4C6B-8B76-25DB40A5D9DF_zps

Been on the lookout for someone with this haircut but have been unsuccessful   

70D9667F-9307-42AD-8C46-798051275877_zps

Guess its time to find some food now..

We arrive in St Thomas around 10:30am. Today we will meander over to some beach.

12 hours ago, Nanatravel said:

Oh great to know the DL will offer a Lemon Drop or Cosmo.  I'll be with you Sal on our trip.  Looking forward to learning a lot from you on board.  

Mr. FunintheSun, you have helped me tremendously with all your pictures and review.

Yeah it’s good to have these choices.

11 hours ago, funinthesun1964 said:

Mr. FunintheSun,

Great review. I love all the pictures and hearing about the cruise.  Thanks for the efforts.

Sincerely,

FunintheSun1964

😆

Glad you made it to sail along FunInTheSun! 😜

9 hours ago, Luv2Kruize said:

I was on the Oasis Halloween cruise last week and Blaze was definitely open every night as the overflow from the Diamond Lounge. We spent every night there as the regular Diamond Lounge on Deck 11 was way too crowded and loud!   

I’m enjoying your live review!

Thanks for following along. Agree, we went to deck 11 on night 2 because Blaze was closed to us. I much prefer the overflow area. Thanks for following along.

8 hours ago, Jacquelyn11 said:

Ok, ya sold me on Chops!   Lunch on the last sea day for us!   May have to ask about the pepper bacon appetizer!

Jacquelyn 😹

I’m looking forward to trying it too.

8 hours ago, Djsmrs said:

Following along - we’re a few weeks out from our oasis cruise and the excitement is building.   Can you tell me what movies are showing on the ship these days?   I have two boys praying for Ready Player One 

TIA 🙂

Thanks for following along. I’ll see what I can do.

22 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

There are hairdryers in the room.

Nice! See you in 95 days. My friends I’m cruising with this week will hopefully be booking that cruise too.

Mr. FunInTheSun, 

I wanted to see if you could help me out with a question?
I have purchased the Ultimate dining package for DW and myself for our Jan. cruise coming up... we really like to enjoy different foods... this will be our first time going to Giovannis or Chops, etc... looking over the menus there appears to be lots of things that we would love to try; so my question is this... Are these restaurants similar to the MDR where you can order 2 or more items if you wish, or is it one app/entree'/dessert per person?

Thanks so much for the info.... please keep the great posts coming, and enjoy your day at the beach!