zero cruise points when using future cruise credit?

Cruzin-K

A friend and I had our April cruise canceled. We each received a credit to use towards a future cruise. Well. both of us recently sailed and used those credits.  The credits did not cover the entire cost of the replacement cruise and we each had to pay more out of pocket for the fare.  My cruise is still not showing up on my completed cruises, but my friend's is, and it shows as earning ZERO POINTS. wth?  Why? It's not like the cruise was free, we still paid plenty and this is on top of the hassle Royal Caribbean put us through in April when they canceled our long-planned NZ cruise.  Curious if anyone else has run into this issue.

Neither of us got a post-cruise survey either, and those things are usually sent out before we're even off the ship.

It's like we never sailed at all and I'm ticked :classic_angry:

Edited by Cruzin-K

Hi, try re-entering some of your info on your C&A profile page.

Twice my son has had a cruise listed in the completed cruises section but his points weren't added on. He re-entered his Date of Birth, even though it was correct and the points showed up. 

Called today and got my points. The C&A rep first started telling me that I booked using a "promo" so I started to get a bit angry, but then he cut me off and said he would contact the department that takes care of adding the points, and get it fixed. So, after a slight scare, I got the points credited. Now my friend has to call and hopefully get the same result for her cruise.

What he couldn't help with though, was the fact that I never got a post-cruise survey. Too late for that. Next time I'll call the same day I get off the ship if I don't have it by the time I'm disembarking.