Specialty Dining on Evening Chic Nights: Crowded?

RealDeal

45 minutes ago, RealDeal said:

I'm a seasoned cruiser, but I've never paid attention to this. Wondering if specialty dining is more or less crowded on evening chic nights. Thx!!

Lots of people go to Specialty restaurants on Chic nights so they don’t have to dress up since the dress code is always smart casual.

10 hours ago, RealDeal said:

I'm a seasoned cruiser, but I've never paid attention to this. Wondering if specialty dining is more or less crowded on evening chic nights. Thx!!

We have found that those evenings have been the more difficult to secure a desired reservation time.

2 hours ago, gerelmx said:

Several prefer to go to the MDR on chic night because the menu of the day is one of the best available.

Correct, my earlier comments goes back to the days when there were formal nights.  We actually had people starting threads back then as to the dress code in the Specialties so they could avoid getting dressed up in the MDR where the formal code applied.   This continued after the new dress codes although very rarely do we see those threads now because most people I think realize that the Smart Casual and Evening Chic dress codes are pretty much the same.  Probably still happens but not as much.

2 hours ago, kkmiausa said:

We can do specialty anytime would MDR still exceed Murano?Thank you

Murano is an excellent restaurant.  And, in my opinion, much better than the dining room. 😊

• Like 1