EPIC split bathroom feedback

havanadaydreaming

for those that have sailed on the Epic what is your take on the admittedly peculiar bathroom layout?

I was really, really concerned about the split bathroom design on the Epic after we booked cruise early 2018. 

much ado about nothing, as it turns out, in our opinion.   we found the shower to be larger than ones we usually have in balconies.  I do prefer the toilet and shower to be in one closed off area but I wouldn't avoid booking antoher cruise on the Epic due to its cabin restroom layout. 

• Like 2

We didn't mind it. Have sailed the Epic twice. It's just my hubs and me.

Some friends ours sailed the Epic for their first cruise a few years ago, then sailed again on the Escape with us the following year. They were more surprised that the bathroom on the Escape was all-in-one! They had no issues with the Epic bathrooms either.

The Epic is our second favorite ship after the Escape! Would sail again in a heartbeat.

My wife and I have been married for over 40 years so it didn't bother us.  However if a couple were cruising with a teenage son or daughter I could see where that would be a problem.

There were many other things I didn't like about the Epic but the bathroom wasn't one of them.

Funny enough, the first NCL ship I researched was the Epic and I thought all of the ships had bathrooms like that and was immediately turned off of NCL. Then I found a video about the Escape. We went on the Escape and loved it.

Fast forward to looking for our next NCL cruise, Epic had  the itinerary and time of year we wanted, and with the Latitudes offer we got the take all deal, double points, and OBC for a great price. I don't think we are going to mind the bathroom set up at all-34 days until we get to try it out for ourselves!