Did anyone else have trouble signing in this morning?

ontheweb

Ever since the new change in format, when I go to the boards I am first not signed in and then they momentarily disappear and I am now signed in. This morning at not quite 7AM eastern time, when I clicked on my favorite for these boards it did not change to signed in. But, when I tried to sign in,  nothing happened when I clicked on log in. This was obviously temporary as I am here now having it work the way it usual does when I came here about 11:45.

Did anyone else have this glitch? I do hope it will not reoccur.

37 minutes ago, ontheweb said:

Ever since the new change in format, when I go to the boards I am first not signed in and then they momentarily disappear and I am now signed in. This morning at not quite 7AM eastern time, when I clicked on my favorite for these boards it did not change to signed in. But, when I tried to sign in,  nothing happened when I clicked on log in. This was obviously temporary as I am here now having it work the way it usual does when I came here about 11:45.

No problem here.  I do have to wait when I first open CC for the "Log In" to "Log Out" to "Log In" to "Log Out" sequence, though, as usual.  Takes about 10-15 seconds.

3 hours ago, SciFiGuy1960 said:

Yes. Same thing. First logged in then got logged out, tried to log in but could not for a few minutes. No problems since.

So I see I was not the only one this happened to. As I said, I could not even log into mine. But luckily it seemed to fix itself.

2 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

No problem here.  I do have to wait when I first open CC for the "Log In" to "Log Out" to "Log In" to "Log Out" sequence, though, as usual.  Takes about 10-15 seconds.

Mine is actually much quicker than that except early this morning when it not only did not automatically log me in, but also would not respond to me clicking on log in.

Yes, I had a problem this morning as well.  I kept getting logged out and couldn't log back in.  I closed out the browser and tried to come to the site again and kept getting an error message.   Later this morning all was well again.

15 minutes ago, ontheweb said:

So I see I was not the only one this happened to. As I said, I could not even log into mine. But luckily it seemed to fix itself.

First time I've been back on the boards since they did the update this weekend so I'm thinking it might of had something to do with it.

No problems for me since the long period of that grief about a month ago.

Yes, I still get the automatic log-in, log-out, log-in, log-out sequence though much quicker than for Schmoo. 

But this and other issues have wrecked my confidence in this site.

Since the re-vamp I've been opening it in hope rather than expectation.:classic_sad:

JB :classic_wacko:

On December 17, 2018 at 12:08 PM, ontheweb said:

It takes me 2 hours to get on since the change in format. I cannot stand this.

I have been posting on CC 10 years and now I read that I joined in 2011 .I joined and posted in 2008.