ms Zuiderdam, N Statendam, N Amsterdam (Port Everglades) & Rotterdam (Tampa) Jan 6th

kazu

34 minutes ago, erewhon said:

That was because Kazu had site slightly wrong. Ok if use ftlauderdale.

Yup, I mucked up.  "Sigh".

Hopefully the next post will be perfect.

Bear with me - I'll get better (I hope) 😉 🤞

3 minutes ago, kazu said:

I'm very lazy so I take the easiest course although it means a lot of saving 😉 

Yes, It is just terrible how lazy you are Kazu, You do the Bon Voyage and other threads, plus you have taken on this thread while Kathi is on her cruise.  I am just glad that I am not as lazy as you, I would be exhausted.  They don't call that lazy, that is called working smart.  Thank you for all you do on this HAL forum.

Could be a break in departures not only cause of the number of ships in today  but mom and I are now home after our 4 - 4.5 hr drive as we disembarked Nieuw Statendam this morning after 18 days. We did have a stoppage during the disembarkation because it had become too crowded inside the terminal. We Didn't walk off till about 10:05 am and a lot were still on board. sure the embarkation today was delayed as well as the process for those in transit. We found that has changed too as its back to everyone having to get off. Not done on board as it had been the last few years which was so much nicer.

Edited by rjbean4

2 minutes ago, kazu said:

Yup, I mucked up.  "Sigh".

Hopefully the next post will be perfect.

Bear with me - I'll get better (I hope)  

You're doing so much better than I could ever do - thanks for taking all of this on!  According to DH, I'm still rubbing sticks together to make fire!

Smooth Sailing!   🙂🙂🙂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, travelnap said:

Yes, It is just terrible how lazy you are Kazu, You do the Bon Voyage and other threads, plus you have taken on this thread while Kathi is on her cruise.  I am just glad that I am not as lazy as you, I would be exhausted.  They don't call that lazy, that is called working smart.  Thank you for all you do on this HAL forum.

Aww, thank you for the kind comment. 😄

I'm not sure how smart I am but if I can find an easy way around things, I do.  Actually Kathi was doing the method for itineraries after she asked me how I did it 😉

I'm happy to help Kathi.  she's a wonderful person and I didn't want her having to post from her cruise on board.

10 minutes ago, kazu said:

Aww, thank you for the kind comment. 😄

I'm not sure how smart I am but if I can find an easy way around things, I do.  Actually Kathi was doing the method for itineraries after she asked me how I did it 😉

I'm happy to help Kathi.  she's a wonderful person and I didn't want her having to post from her cruise on board.

I agree. I would not be able to cope with the technology. Great job being done.:classic_happy:

• Thanks 1