Live from the 1/13/19 Regal sailing!

Host CJSKIDS

Love the Sanctuary! Looks like you’re having beautiful weather. I hope the Sky Sanctuary is just as comfortable. Not sure if I liked the lounge chairs I saw in photos of the Sky Sanctuary. I’m enjoying your live. Thanks for doing this and for taking us along!

44 minutes ago, lindy sails said:

Love the Sanctuary! Looks like you’re having beautiful weather. I hope the Sky Sanctuary is just as comfortable. Not sure if I liked the lounge chairs I saw in photos of the Sky Sanctuary. I’m enjoying your live. Thanks for doing this and for taking us along!

The sanctuary is my favorite place and the service is absolutely fantastic this cruise. Same manager as our last Regal sailing and she sure knows what she is doing up here. It’s always surprising when the crew members recognize us from last time. 

We have been very happy with this sailing so far. With the exception of our one breakfast on the MDR, everything has been wonderful. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

We have been very happy with this sailing so far. With the exception of our one breakfast on the MDR, everything has been wonderful. 

Thanks for this. It's so reassuring to know especially because a few people have posted negative reviews about the Regal lately. 

1 hour ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

I have a few random charges on my account that I need to straighten out so everyone make sure and check your bill. There are about 4 different beverage charges and I have the drink package!

I have found that on almost every cruise...next cruise is 40 ! we need to keep track.. Glad you are having such a good time thanks for taking us along 🙂

Edited by Reader0108598

20 minutes ago, lindy sails said:

Definitely! If she’s from South Africa & her husband works in Sabintini’s,

she’s the best. Unfortunately I can’t remember her name. The Regal is my favorite ship. Next up is the Sky. 

Was it ZaZa?  If so, she was great in Sanctuary back in November.  We also loved Maiti!

The sanctuary is my favorite place and the service is absolutely fantastic this cruise. Same manager as our last Regal sailing and she sure knows what she is doing up here. It’s always surprising when the crew members recognize us from last time. 

I've never indulged in the Sanctuary in the past, but we'll have 3 sea days on the Regal in a couple weeks.

What does it cost?

Do u need to sign up as soon as u get on board?

Is it in the sun or shade?

Thanks.  BTW I'm enjoying your Live thread. Thanks for doing this.

2 hours ago, Alaska05 said:

I've never indulged in the Sanctuary in the past, but we'll have 3 sea days on the Regal in a couple weeks.

What does it cost?

Do u need to sign up as soon as u get on board?

Is it in the sun or shade?

Thanks.  BTW I'm enjoying your Live thread. Thanks for doing this.

Thank you!

yes, sign up as soon as you board. Try and be early. It’s $20 for half day, $40 for a full day and $30 if you do every day of your cruise. 

There is both sun and shade. 

Dinner tonight at Crown Grill was spot on with Iryna taking care of us again. The meat was even cooked to the perfect temperature Andrew!  We told them we needed to be done in an hour to meet friends and we were. 

Tonight was the escape room night. Fun, a big cheesy but who knew me saying two little word was the key at the end. I won’t give it away for those who still want to try it. 

watchesd  the marriage game most of the way theough. Then met up with the crooners bar group that we have meet up with all weeks towatch the balloons drop. Singing followed by club 6. Shenanigans all around! We have met quite a few great people from Canada, Boston and buffalo 

saw our ninja steward. He liked his nickname. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Dinner tonight at Crown Grill was spot on with Iryna taking care of us again. The meat was even cooked to the perfect temperature Andrew!  We told them we needed to be done in an hour to meet friends and we were. 

Tonight was the escape room night. Fun, a big cheesy but who knew me saying two little word was the key at the end. I won’t give it away for those who still want to try it. 

watchesd  the marriage game most of the way theough. Then met up with the crooners bar group that we have meet up with all weeks towatch the balloons drop. Singing followed by club 6. Shenanigans all around! We have met quite a few great people from Canada, Boston and buffalo 

saw our ninja steward. He liked his nickname. 

Blessed be a properly cooked steak! 

Edited by arowe6

Well, it was a wonderful morning in Cozumel and meal in Panchos until I got a text from my mom telling me my younger brother, 52 years old had a heart attack. He lives on the Big Island In Hawaii. They airlifted him to Oahu. In the ICU but stable. 

Honestly the last person I would ever thought this would happen to as he is in amazing shape 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Well, it was a wonderful morning in Cozumel and meal in Panchos until I got a text from my mom telling me my younger brother, 52 years old had a heart attack. He lives on the Big Island In Hawaii. They airlifted him to Oahu. In the ICU but stable. 

Honestly the last person I would ever thought this would happen to as he is in amazing shape 

Will keep him in our prayers!

🙏