Live from the 1/13/19 Regal sailing!

Host CJSKIDS

Thank you so much for the live review and all the pics. I was having dinner at Quarterdeck on Dania Beach Pier on Saturday evening and watched the Royal and Caribbean's sailaway - made me super excited for our trip on the Regal next month.

Did you pre-order your medallion on Ocean Ready, is that why there was a problem or does no-one have it on the entire ship?

Did you pre-pay for the internet package? Do you know if they are offering 25% discounts to Platinum and Elites on embarkation day as someone reported? 

And lastly, please expound and share on the special chocolate for your martinis! What exactly is it?

Thanks again and am following along!

2 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Awesome photos!

If you see Trevor Cole (steel drum player) in the Wheelhouse or Piazza tell him I said Hi!

Keith,

Brad and I are booking the Regal on April 7th. CJS might join. You should too. It would be a CC party... 

Just saying :classic_cool:

Everyone has the medallion. We were one of the original medallion cabins which is why we ordered it. It did get mailed but then sent back. 

Everyone else has them, just a few of us don’t because of the screw up. They claim they will be made today and brought to our cabin at some point. 

Wonderful morning on Princess Cay. The water is so crystal blue today. 

I always go to the right as it’s so much quieter. Enjoyed an ice cold Kalik and a taco from the Taco Truck. No one seems to know about the food trucks so it’s easy to get a freshly made taco. Yum. 

Back on the spending the afternoon in my slide of Heaven, The Sanctuary!  We have another 4 full days booked up here. Having someone mist  your face with Evian, give you an ice cold towel and a glass of ice water is again, heaven. 

A live band is playing by the pool and we can hear it up here. 

Our medallions were made finally. They said there were 5 cabins that didn’t get them like they should have. 

10543C0C-F8B9-4246-B1B1-A4754014EA85.jpeg

F81DC8E5-02A3-4C9A-B2A1-B0FF5D55C064.jpeg

What a beautiful day to spend at the Sanctuary!  Yay about your medallions arriving!  

I thought if your Medallion didn’t make it to you at home, they would be able to give you one at check-in.  But you had to wait.  Did it take awhile for them to make a new one?

38 minutes ago, mthomp5 said:

What a beautiful day to spend at the Sanctuary!  Yay about your medallions arriving!  

I thought if your Medallion didn’t make it to you at home, they would be able to give you one at check-in.  But you had to wait.  Did it take awhile for them to make a new one?

They delivered them you our cabins about 11 am they said. So 24 hours. 

Ny has been mailed but they then princess had DHL send it back once it reached Hong Kong. I guess princess thought we had them. The woman at check in was surprised. 

Edited by Host CJSKIDS
  • Like 1

So happy to find your live report. I loved my cruise on the Regal!

There’s someone on the Princess FB page who’s on your ship. She is most unhappy with seemingly everything! She described herself as miserable, but from your pictures the cruise so far looks anything but!

Just now, Cindy said:

So happy to find your live report. I loved my cruise on the Regal!

There’s someone on the Princess FB page who’s on your ship. She is most unhappy with seemingly everything! She described herself as miserable, but from your pictures the cruise so far looks anything but!

Well there are several stops where she can get off. 

The Regal is far from miserable.  SMH

• Like 2
  • Haha 1