Bliss Balcony Cabins

twoznuff2

Maybe a crazy question but, can anyone tell me what if any decks have balconies that look directly down onto the water? It looks like the "Boardwalk" may obstruct the direct view down from most decks. I am particularly interested in midship balconies.

Thank you in advance.

1 hour ago, twoznuff2 said:

Maybe a crazy question but, can anyone tell me what if any decks have balconies that look directly down onto the water? It looks like the "Boardwalk" may obstruct the direct view down from most decks. I am particularly interested in midship balconies.

Thank you in advance.

Do you mean "Waterfront"? We had deck 15 and no problem looking down on the water.

47 minutes ago, beerman2 said:

Do you mean "Waterfront"? We had deck 15 and no problem looking down on the water.

Sorry, Yes I meant "waterfront". I watched a video of a mid-ship balcony on deck 9 and they looked down onto the "waterfront". It made me wonder if all the decks had that view. Most people show a video looking out onto the ocean not directly down.

8 minutes ago, twoznuff2 said:

Thank you all for the info. I could only dream of a Haven cabin lol. The deck 10 picture is kind of what I imagined it would look like. 

The M6 cabin referred to above isn’t Haven. It is a mini suite with large balcony. Usually not too much more than a normal mini suite, and well worth the extra if you spend time on the balcony. They are huge.

Edited by KeithJenner

29 minutes ago, RedwingHockeyFan said:

The waterfront, deck 8, is directly over deck 7 so if it weren't there you would still be looking at deck 7.  Either way, it isn't much of an obstruction.  Though, if you are on deck 9 your viewing angle will change a bit.

Looking at deck 14 midship.  It appears we will have the view similar to what littlelulu01 posted and that is fine. I am also looking at the M6 cabins as suggested and trying to decide if the price difference is worth it for us. There are no additional perks for a mini suite and the larger bathroom is not a big upsell for me. We do spend a lot of time on our balcony but as this is Alaska and will most likely be cold our visits on the balcony may be a bit shorter. Oh, the decisions talk about first world problems :classic_wink:.

12 hours ago, thunter1224 said:

littlelulu01.. What cabin were you in ?  I will be in 10620. and was wondering about the view too..   I am thinking there are NO Views straight down to water .. you will see part of the track, a roof, or a lower balcony .. in all the cabins . 

We were in 10290 a sail away mini suite. We booked last minute so no choice for room location or any perks but we were very happy with our assigned location. We really preferred aft elevators - much less waiting. Here’s some more pictures of the view down, out from room and looking forward. 

5DB813E0-7EE2-4527-BC6A-7B40C301AA15.jpeg

DAE209EB-1952-4657-A575-67D3829CFEFE.jpeg

FBC5064F-89A6-4CAF-B947-4E17DDE52C7D.jpeg

• Like 1