Free Flight with Norwegian.

SailorMan20

I did the same for my cruise coming up in April. I was given flights by American Airlines, but the flights themselves are being carried out by Envoy Air. I already picked my seats, and it's a tinnnyyyyy plane. Two rows on the left, one on the right, and only 16 rows.

9 minutes ago, allyfrizzle said:

I did the same for my cruise coming up in April. I was given flights by American Airlines, but the flights themselves are being carried out by Envoy Air. I already picked my seats, and it's a tinnnyyyyy plane. Two rows on the left, one on the right, and only 16 rows.

I only have 623 Days till My first cruise. lol. 

1 hour ago, allyfrizzle said:

My bad. Envoy Air does fly out of LIT. I bet its Envoy Air. Tiny Planes scare the crap out of Me.

1 hour ago, allyfrizzle said:

Envoy Air?  from where?

5 hours ago, cheryl525 said:

We are using the Free Air with our upcoming April Cruise - they put us on Delta there and back. I chose our seats when I received the booking information. 

Did you have a say in the flight times?  My hesitation with using the Choice Air is that we disembark at 9 AM and catch a flight that leaves at 10PM...

51 minutes ago, RedRover96 said:

Our friends are flying NCL air, for May Breakaway. Flights Raleigh, NC to Miami, both non-stop, down to MIA, AA and return out of FLL, Delta, plenty of time between cruise times & flights!

When is their cruise?

19 hours ago, SailorMan20 said:

Hello everyone. I am new here. I am going on My first ever cruise next year. I have the free air perk included in My cruise. I wonder who Norwegian uses for the airfare? 

Hi. I'm cruising next month on Bliss. They used United Airlines for my airline. Just be aware that they totally control your flight. Once they book it they won't change it.

1 hour ago, divajd37 said:

Hi. I'm cruising next month on Bliss. They used United Airlines for my airline. Just be aware that they totally control your flight. Once they book it they won't change it.

Someone actually had a late flight home at 8pm and they called NCL and they changed it to 2pm, so I guess it depends on whom u get on the phone

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 4:06 PM, allyfrizzle said:

Two rows on the left, one on the right, and only 16 rows.

Fits the specs for a Saab 340 turbo prop airplane.

On 3/18/2019 at 1:28 PM, tokidoki said:

Someone actually had a late flight home at 8pm and they called NCL and they changed it to 2pm, so I guess it depends on whom u get on the phone

I'm going to look into this. Thank you.

On 3/18/2019 at 11:33 AM, Georgia_Peaches said:

Did you have a say in the flight times?  My hesitation with using the Choice Air is that we disembark at 9 AM and catch a flight that leaves at 10PM...

No, we didn't,  but we are flying SYR--> LGA, so it's only a 90 minute flight. Going there, our flight leaves at 7:10 am, arriving around 8:45 am. They assigned us seats(spread out around the plane), but on the Delta website, I was able to upgrade our seats and select them as we are flying with both our 13 year old son(I didn't want him seated by himself) and my 78 year old mom who has some health issues that require assistance(mainly, she can't lift her luggage into the overhead bin). I just put us all together. Our return flight is much later in the afternoon than I would have personally selected, but it's not terrible and it allows us no need to worry about disembarking quickly/super early. Our flight leaves around 3pm. For a completely free flight other than the $18/per person round trip that I paid to upgrade the seats, I'm not even upset - it definitely beats my husband driving 4-1/2 - 5 hours and then paying for parking at the port, which we have done every other year. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1