Refrigerators in Balcony rooms???

Joannawog

Just now, PA Dutchman said:

more of a cooler, they don't get to cold

Crack the cabinet open, so it has a place to vent the hot air.  

We have also found that if you keep the cooler full, it keeps everything colder.  

On some of those fridges if you can get to the back there is a thermostat that can be turned down .

But I'm sticking with the jmcathome comment 🤣

But if yours is cooler you may want to thank me for it 
🤪

Edited by BoDidly

52 minutes ago, PA Dutchman said:

more of a cooler, they don't get to cold

The older ships had wine coolers, no compressor. The newer ships have real refrigerators, ice cold water and beer. As some have said, cracking the door allows better circulation. A compressor needs air flow.

ABQrobin just made the suggestions for me. 🙂 I always noticed that what we put in the refrigerator never seemed to get very cool.  Then I found on CC the suggestion of leaving the cabinet door open some, and it works! 🙂

From Carnival's site:

The following ships have non-stocked mini bar units in all staterooms and suites: Carnival Breeze, Carnival Conquest, Carnival Dream, Carnival Elation, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Glory, Carnival Horizon, Carnival Legend, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Magic, Carnival Miracle, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Pride, Carnival Radiance, Carnival Spirit, Carnival Splendor, Carnival Sunrise, Carnival Valor, Carnival Victory and Carnival Vista.

The following ships have non-stocked mini bar units in suites only:  Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Fantasy, Carnival Fascination, Carnival Imagination, Carnival Inspiration, Carnival Sensation and Carnival Triumph.

The Carnival Sunshine has non-stocked mini bar units in all suites and in staterooms on decks 3, 5, 10, 11 and 12.

• Like 2

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 1:23 AM, beshears said:

ABQrobin just made the suggestions for me. 🙂 I always noticed that what we put in the refrigerator never seemed to get very cool.  Then I found on CC the suggestion of leaving the cabinet door open some, and it works! 🙂

Thank you!!

On 3/21/2019 at 8:10 AM, ShakyBeef said:

From Carnival's site:

The following ships have non-stocked mini bar units in all staterooms and suites: Carnival Breeze, Carnival Conquest, Carnival Dream, Carnival Elation, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Glory, Carnival Horizon, Carnival Legend, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Magic, Carnival Miracle, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Pride, Carnival Radiance, Carnival Spirit, Carnival Splendor, Carnival Sunrise, Carnival Valor, Carnival Victory and Carnival Vista.

I have sailed on the Elation, Legend, and Victory--always in a balcony cabin--and have never had a fridge.

1 hour ago, ddgg said:

I have sailed on the Elation, Legend, and Victory--always in a balcony cabin--and have never had a fridge.

I don't know what to tell you.  That is copied-and-pasted directly from Carnival's website.  I guess their own site isn't correct?

15 hours ago, ddgg said:

Elation and Victory true, Legend has them.  I can post from the Carnival site (sailed her as well) if you would like.....