Disembarkaion Suite Breakfast

dbeckett

Just now, AF-1 said:

On my CB cruise in Feb; there was letter stating room service would not be avail on debarkation morning. 

It is quite possible that for some reason they could not offer it on that one occasion (maybe an inspection???). It is normally available for suites but there is so much going on during disembarkation days that I can certainly foresee reasons that could occasionally prevent them from offering it.

17 hours ago, Ferd Berfle said:

Every time we've been in a suite the steward has told us not to rush since he has plenty of cabins to do before ours.  An un-advertised suite perk I guess.

We've never been this lucky. We usually like to be in one of the later disembarkation groups as I am not in a hurry to end my vacation earlier than necessary but we've always still been reluctantly out of the suite at 8:00am. Oh how I would love just an extra half an hour. 

I suppose if your suite is in a location that results in your room steward having several/many suites (for example, the window suites where one room steward has them all or the midship penthouse suites where the suites are also grouped together) it would be problematic to give those guests a later vacate your room time but if your room steward only has one or two suites you'd think it would be a little easier to accommodate a slightly later vacate time for the suite. Perhaps that is why some of us have been allowed a later time and others have not.

Edited by minabruuke

Yes done the Club Class and room service suite breakfasts but this time it was supposed to be the regular Sabatini suite breakfast (starting at 6:30).  The "electrical fault" meant no cooked breakfast but we did get mimosas before heading to MDR for a Club Class breakfast. 

3 hours ago, voljeep said:

Does the food get to your table any quicker in Club Class than it does in the mdr  - which sometimes seems to

take forever ... ?

It seems like it. The staff on the Ruby told us that the club class staff are allowed to skip the lines in the galley.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, minabruuke said:

It seems like it. The staff on the Ruby told us that the club class staff are allowed to skip the lines in the galley.

It depends on the time you dine.  If it is busy, it takes the same amount of time.     That is not what our CC staff have said.    Guess it depends on the ship.

Every time we have gone down to the suite breakfast the last morning,  there only has been three tables full.    Not sure if CC are really suppose to be there.    Not all the cc staff really knows the perks.   Just like calling Princess, one may say yes and four others say no.    If you look over the list of CC perks, it mentions priority boarding and disembarking.   But I have not come across any mention of final morning breakfast.   Only full suites can order breakfast from room service that morning.    If anyone has seen it listed, please post where you found it.

Only people in suites eat in Sabatinis at any time.  This thread was about disembarkation day breakfast in Sabatinis.   

I posted that we have never had it available but have had room service all the time except this last one on the Crown.  Since they have CC dining we went there for breakfast and it was in a nice quiet section of the main dining room with the CC staff.

I know that, cheeseclan BUT Sabatinis is not open on disembarkation morning.  (although one or two people have said they did)   Since club class started, they do serve a breakfast for suite passengers in the dining room, served by club class staff not the Sabitinis staff.   It is in the back MDR, deck 6, in a section on the starboard side of the ship.   Then several club class people said they were told they could go there.   So, now the questions is:    are club class people allowed in the suite last morning breakfast  but no one has found anything written stating they are invited.   

You are not new here and should know that many threads get off topic - and I would not say this one is off topic.

3 hours ago, compozer said:

I know that, cheeseclan BUT Sabatinis is not open on disembarkation morning.  (although one or two people have said they did)   Since club class started, they do serve a breakfast for suite passengers in the dining room, served by club class staff not the Sabitinis staff.   It is in the back MDR, deck 6, in a section on the starboard side of the ship.   Then several club class people said they were told they could go there.   So, now the questions is:    are club class people allowed in the suite last morning breakfast  but no one has found anything written stating they are invited.   

You are not new here and should know that many threads get off topic - and I would not say this one is off topic.

I only have one experience on the Emerald.  The CC dining room was open on the last morning for everyone eligible for the CC dining.  At least that is what was written. No mention of a special area for just suites.

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 8:08 AM, voljeep said:

Does the food get to your table any quicker in Club Class than it does in the mdr  - which sometimes seems to

take forever ... ?

In our experience - yes, it does arrive quicker (and maybe fresher).

Put it this way - in CC dining, we were served warm toast which is a first on a cruise ship for us. :classic_biggrin:

8 hours ago, compozer said:

Where was it written?   I looked through info about CC but never found mention of it.   

My memory is a little foggy.  I thought it might have been in the Platter or the disembarkation paperwork.  Since the MDR is open, it would not make much sense to me for the CC dining to be closed.

Or maybe it was verbal?