Muster drill outside???

Loritd

19 minutes ago, MauiWowie57 said:

And I sailed on the Vista on her inaugural Trans-Atlantic and frankly was surprised we got to do it inside.

The one Princess cruise I took in ... 2015?... featured an inside muster; but my most recent HAL this past Christmas was..back outside.  If anyone can decode it, I'm curious!?

Yeah I was surprised when we were on the Vista when they had on the S&S Card that the Muster was gonna be in the MDR. That was a waaaaayyy better experience. 

1 hour ago, MauiWowie57 said:

And I sailed on the Vista on her inaugural Trans-Atlantic and frankly was surprised we got to do it inside.

The one Princess cruise I took in ... 2015?... featured an inside muster; but my most recent HAL this past Christmas was..back outside.  If anyone can decode it, I'm curious!?

Simple, really.  Where is the space closest to the embarkation station (lifeboat embarkation not ship), that has sufficient space to handle the number of people assigned to the muster station.  If that space is outside under the boats, that's where it will be, if there is not sufficient space out there, then the closest indoor space that has all the requirements.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2019 at 11:21 AM, LittleYiaYia said:

Not true, we have been on the Fascination 3 times and the muster drill has always been inside. 

Same here. We were just on Sensation in April and had Muster inside. Same on Elation in October 2016. 

Edited by NCbmwmom