MSC Current Status Match Tables

GenghisQuan

I completed the Status Match form for a May 23 cruise and quickly got the Diamond level with no problem.  Tried the same for my wife and the information would not go through.  They responded to an email and I carefully followed their instructions` but the status match form would not go through.  Again asked for help from MSC via email and from travel agent but, so far, no response.

12 minutes ago, DBarbare said:

I really need this info also.😊

I don’t have any advice, but can tell you my experience. Within the last 2 weeks, my husband and I both had our Disney Platinum matched with Diamond. HOWEVER, in the next couple weeks Disney will be adding the new Pearl tier to be above Platinum. I’m not sure how that will impact what MSC will match the Platinum to, if we assume Pearl will be matched to Diamond. I wish I could be of more help, but as of last week, Platinum did match with Diamond. I have never sailed NCL, so cannot give opinion on that. 

Edited by discru
Added to post

• 2 weeks later...

I submitted my parents' Celebrity Select for them and MSC gave them Gold last week. Probably 10 months ago I had done mine, Celebrity Elite, which also matched to MSC Gold.

I had missed out on the "hack" to match Celebrity to Azamara to MSC Diamond, and apparently I see some folks got Marriott Titanium over to Diamond more recently. The good news is with the double points offer for booking onboard, I'll be Diamond anyway after my second MSC sailing which I booked while on my first. 

5 hours ago, sbcs5390 said:

I submitted my parents' Celebrity Select for them and MSC gave them Gold last week. Probably 10 months ago I had done mine, Celebrity Elite, which also matched to MSC Gold.

I had missed out on the "hack" to match Celebrity to Azamara to MSC Diamond, and apparently I see some folks got Marriott Titanium over to Diamond more recently. The good news is with the double points offer for booking onboard, I'll be Diamond anyway after my second MSC sailing which I booked while on my first. 

Yep - it does not take much, especially with a leg up to begin with, to climb to the top of the MSC ladder. It's actually TOO easy !

Tom

• Like 1

We are Marriot Titanium but MSC gave us Silver. It seems like we were one of the unlucky ones. Is there a way for them to recheck our status match?

Edited by okra00

15 hours ago, okra00 said:

We are Marriot Titanium but MSC gave us Silver. It seems like we were one of the unlucky ones. Is there a way for them to recheck our status match?

It is somewhat random - MSC does not seem to have their "stuff" together...

Tom

1 hour ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

It is somewhat random - MSC does not seem to have their "stuff" together...

Tom

MSC having its act together....too funny for words. Worst customer service.  I have tried, as has my TA to sign up for the Voyagers Club...and to status match to Celebrity.  Only signed up Jim....and not me.

I am keeping an open mind RE: MSC and will try and be positive. Will see what the Yacht Club experience is all about.

• Like 1

Just now, cgram434 said:

MSC having its act together....too funny for words. Worst customer service.  I have tried, as has my TA to sign up for the Voyagers Club...and to status match to Celebrity.  Only signed up Jim....and not me.

I am keeping an open mind RE: MSC and will try and be positive. Will see what the Yacht Club experience is all about.

I absolutely could not/would not sail MSC outside of the YC !

Tom

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2023 at 8:58 PM, okra00 said:

It's so crazy how variable it is. Now I am again feeling happy I didn't try my Marriott Titanium instead of Celebrity Elite. So sorry you are stuck in MSC's confusion.