MSC Current Status Match Tables

GenghisQuan

On 3/24/2023 at 10:47 PM, raino144 said:

IHG Diamond Ambassador matched to Gold (seems a bit stingy).

I’ll take it though, my 4,300 points seem to have been restored even though we had been expired pre COVID due to two small monsters arriving!

Can’t edit but will quote. Just checked Voyagers Club and I have 8,300 points! Seemingly 6600 from the match and 1700 from our last YC cruise. Next YC cruise will put me into Diamond 🙂

• Like 1

I successfully matched Hilton Gold to MSC Gold. Only took 36 hours. I had previously booked a MSC cruise and was given a "welcome membership" with 0 points. Despite being approved and matched to Gold, when I log in to my account it still says 0 points and a welcome membership. When I log into the app, it shows I have 4300 points but still says I am at the welcome membership level. Has any encountered this? Does it fix itself eventually? 

I looked at the spreadsheet and others have matched from Celebrity Select to Gold.  Could it just be that I don’t have enough points into Select to have them move me from Welcome to Gold?  It has been a few weeks and I haven’t gotten any communication that my level has changed at ALL.  Maybe because I haven’t actually cruised Yet but just booked?  Sorry but I’m confused on all of this.

Well after impatiently waiting and FINALLY emailing MSC voyagers club they said they never received my attempts at status matching even though I had followed the form on the MSC website. But obviously that didn’t work! I emailed MSC voyagers after calling MSC and they gave me the MSC Voyagers email and I used the form THEY sent me. (It was identical as the one on the website).  Within 4 hours i was matched Celebrity Select to MSC Gold!  Yeah!!!  Now I don’t have to worry it was personal! 😂😎. I don’t know if it is my antivirus, VPN, my apple computer or what but now i don’t care.  It WORKED!!  WHEW!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Joiseymom said:

I went into my CC account and printed my status and number and sent it to Msc. I did this before Pearl.

Thank you.  That's what I tried, but they said it was unclear. Found another place that lists it, so sending that one in this morning.  Might have to look through drawers for a Key to the World Card next.

57 minutes ago, discru said:

Thank you.  That's what I tried, but they said it was unclear. Found another place that lists it, so sending that one in this morning.  Might have to look through drawers for a Key to the World Card next.

Strange. We did a print screen of it the same way both me and my husband, several months apart and were both matched within 24 hours.

2 hours ago, Joiseymom said:

Strange. We did a print screen of it the same way both me and my husband, several months apart and were both matched within 24 hours.

I sent the same thing via email, and was matched within the hour!  Yay!  Thanks!!

On 3/12/2023 at 5:23 PM, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

"Lucky" is hard to define, and was a component.

But, I did reapply (as if I was doing it for the first time) with a different home and email address, and they replied back and anointed me Diamond. Not sure if that's what made the magic happen. I thought I'd then have to get in touch with them to merge or delete one profile, but they used the same number and switched it to Diamond.

Tom

So Royal Diamond+ definitely matches to Diamond in Voyagers?

did my diamond on carnival we just earned at exactly 200 days last week and got gold on msc in just hours, yesterday, this am got an email about the 4300 points and to register my acct and get a bonus 100pts 

we're also diamond on royal so I may have my wife put in her royal info for her acct 

55 minutes ago, cruise_mojo said:

did my diamond on carnival we just earned at exactly 200 days last week and got gold on msc in just hours, yesterday, this am got an email about the 4300 points and to register my acct and get a bonus 100pts 

we're also diamond on royal so I may have my wife put in her royal info for her acct 

It seemed to me that Diamond on carnival  (200+ cruise days, aka almost THIRTY WEEKS AT SEA), should have matched to Diamond with MSC - but I don't make the rules!

Tom

thats what I was hoping tom, but after seeing some of the post here going back a few years it seems that for most people that is what they get, I have seen that even diamond plus royals get gold usually, although a few seem to get diamond on msc, we have been diamond on royal for a short time due to the covid bonuses and suite bonuses ( last year in  jan we had a 8 night cruise get quadruple points for just a junior suite! ) so I had been pondering putting in for the match we were platinum on wyndham hotels and lesser status on other hotels but our diamond on royal was 104 pts last fall and with only one cruise to go we knew at 200 pts ( days ) we'd maybe get diamond on msc - i may yet call them to see it multiple reward levels on carnival and royal will matter though 

I saw a status match thing someone posted upthread from msc's uk webpage that showed our wyndham would only get silver so no help there. we have sheraton, ihg, hilton honors but all lower than our W acct . 

I am sailing with a buddy who does not have any kind of status (has not traveled much). If I just had him sign up for Hilton Honors account to become a "Member", would MSC match with 1 point so he can get the 5% discount? Or is there any other account he can sign up for the achieve the same goal?

G

13 hours ago, Slyfox16 said:

If both of you match to gold, how much OBC does that give each of you?

Goto MSC Cruises website, click on MSC Voyager Club and it shows all the discounts available.

The best offer is 5%+5%+ €50