Cruise next certificates

busy day

We have 4 cruise next certificates for sale.  They expire on 12-7-2022.  each certificate is worth $250.00.  We are asking $150.00 per certificate.  If interested please email us at dandebfreimarkatsbcglobaldotnet.  Thanks and happy cruising🛳

22 hours ago, busy day said:

We have 4 cruise next certificates for sale.  They expire on 12-7-2022.  each certificate is worth $250.00.  We are asking $150.00 per certificate.  If interested please email us at dandebfreimarkatsbcglobaldotnet.  Thanks and happy cruising🛳

Were they all bought at the same time?  If so you only paid $125.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, sometimes sailor said:

Considering booking an Octobe 2019 cruise.  Looking to see if there are one or two expiring certificates which someone might wish to sell instead of letting them expire.  

ONOURCRUISE-at-GMAILdotCOM

We have 3 certificates. What would you offer?

2 hours ago, busy day said:

Cruiserssandr not to be rude BUT you were not with us when we bought them.  You do not know what was charged to our account!  Thank you for your reply.  Happy Cruising to you.

The price of cruise next certs have been the same price for the last 3 years I've been sailing with NCL. Given the expiration date they were all sold at the same time and in the time frame where a $250 one costs $125, most NCL cruisers know this. It's not a secret. 

They're you're certs and you can sell them for whatever you want though. So you do you. 

Edited by smplybcause
  • Like 1

I have a rare Haven 500$ cert I would be willing to part with, as our Haven days are pretty much done.  So when you purchase these on board you receive zero on board spending, it costs 500 and you get 500, however what you do get is the ability to put down only 500$ on a room, rather than 1500$+.

If interested let me know.  We will sell for 400$.

25 minutes ago, SailBreakaway said:

I have a rare Haven 500$ cert I would be willing to part with, as our Haven days are pretty much done.  So when you purchase these on board you receive zero on board spending, it costs 500 and you get 500, however what you do get is the ability to put down only 500$ on a room, rather than 1500$+.

If interested let me know.  We will sell for 400$.

We purchase Haven certs all the time, and you do get credit. If you didn't, that sux. 

Screenshot_20190626-222521_DuckDuckGo.thumb.jpg.61624b1924b1c6145fafcdb368dbb9dc.jpg

On 6/26/2019 at 6:07 PM, busy day said:

Cruiserssandr not to be rude BUT you were not with us when we bought them.  You do not know what was charged to our account!  Thank you for your reply.  Happy Cruising to you.

Correct you could have paid LESS- using additional credit.   BUT you did NOT pay more than $125. 

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 6:07 PM, busy day said:

I only know how much I paid when I bought 4 at the same time.

5 hours ago, turtlegirl2 said:

How do you sell certificates? Do you have to call NCL & have them transfer the cert to the buyer? Or do it some other way?

When I purchased a CNC privately, yes, the seller called NCL and transferred the certificate into my name/account.  Once I verified with NCL that indeed the cert. was IN my NAME & Account, I then paid the seller via paypal.  I paid the standard $125 for a $250 certificate.  It was a smooth, perfect transaction.  That's not saying ALL will be ... but it worked out for me.  AND an FYI ... I recommend ONLY doing it as I outlined. Seller transfers cert. first and payment is made after confirmation.  AND the seller stated this was how he would do the transaction.  I did not request it. 

On 6/26/2019 at 7:48 PM, smplybcause said:

The price of cruise next certs have been the same price for the last 3 years I've been sailing with NCL. Given the expiration date they were all sold at the same time and in the time frame where a $250 one costs $125, most NCL cruisers know this. It's not a secret. 

They're you're certs and you can sell them for whatever you want though. So you do you. 

There is another person selling theirs for $400 a piece on Fbk in NCL themed pages.  Frankly I hope they do not sell them but have to use them for a cruise.  Think the use 2 certificates for any cabin promo, which is expiring today, has driven it to a sellers market.   Tomorrow the beating of the doors should slow down.

Edited by sometimes sailor

1 hour ago, sometimes sailor said:

There is another person selling theirs for $400 a piece on Fbk in NCL themed pages.  Frankly I hope they do not sell them but have to use them for a cruise.  Think the use 2 certificates for any cabin promo, which is expiring today, has driven it to a sellers market.   Tomorrow the beating of the doors should slow down.

Lol, you must've got her on a good day. Some days she asks 450$ for the pair! 🤣