No Cruise Terminal Listed on E Docs

cinfeb

I just received my E-Doc notification and there's no Cruise Terminal listed on the documents. Does anyone know what terminal the Breakaway out of Miami , Eastern Caribbean route would depart from. We are in the Haven area if that makes a difference?  Thank for your help.

It will be easy to tell when you arrive into port.  It will be the building between you and the ship..signage will be everywhere too.  No worries.  

Edited by PTC DAWG
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cinfeb said:

I just received my E-Doc notification and there's no Cruise Terminal listed on the documents. Does anyone know what terminal the Breakaway out of Miami , Eastern Caribbean route would depart from. We are in the Haven area if that makes a difference?  Thank for your help.

Usually Terminal B & C. 

I called the cruise line and was told there was a lot of construction going on in terminals B&C,  passengers were to use Terminal F and G. 

Thank you to everyone who helped.

3 hours ago, cinfeb said:

I called the cruise line and was told there was a lot of construction going on in terminals B&C,  passengers were to use Terminal F and G. 

Thank you to everyone who helped.

Absolutely correct! The usual terminals, B and C have been torn down and the new NCL terminal is currently being built in it place. When looking at the Port of Miami webcam, the Breakaway has been sailing out of F and G. Id post a picture from the webcam, but I’m not computer savvy!!

37 minutes ago, NayRN said:

Absolutely correct! The usual terminals, B and C have been torn down and the new NCL terminal is currently being built in it place. When looking at the Port of Miami webcam, the Breakaway has been sailing out of F and G. Id post a picture from the webcam, but I’m not computer savvy!!

We were still using B & C terminals when we went on our May cruise.   The new terminal is being built near to the B & C terminals but not on top of the same ground.  They had quite a bit of framing up for the new terminal when we were using the old one.   

1 hour ago, Sand and Seas said:

We were still using B & C terminals when we went on our May cruise.   The new terminal is being built near to the B & C terminals but not on top of the same ground.  They had quite a bit of framing up for the new terminal when we were using the old one.   

When I called NCL due to no terminal listed, I was told that the old terminal was gone and we would be boarding at F and G. Now, could they have been wrong? Absolutely! But when I’ve been watching the Breakaway and other NCL ships via the Port of Miami webcam, they’ve all been down at F and G.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NayRN said:

When I called NCL due to no terminal listed, I was told that the old terminal was gone and we would be boarding at F and G. Now, could they have been wrong? Absolutely! But when I’ve been watching the Breakaway and other NCL ships via the Port of Miami webcam, they’ve all been down at F and G.

That makes sense that they might need to move to a temporary terminal until the new one is completed.  I   just wanted to point out that the new terminal is not at the same site as the prior terminal.  

Wish I had taken a picture of the new terminal as we sailed away.  I do recall someone had posted a picture of the new terminal under construction right about that time or after we returned from that cruise.  It looks like it will really be impressive, especially compared to the old B & C terminal.   

Edited by Sand and Seas

1 minute ago, Sand and Seas said:

That makes sense that they might need to move to a temporary terminal until the new one is completed.  I   just wanted to point out that the new terminal is not at the same site as the prior terminal.  

Wish I had taken a picture of the new terminal as we sailed away.  I do recall someone had posted a picture of the new terminal under construction right about that time or after we returned from that cruise.  It looks like it will really be impressive, especially compared to the old B & C terminal.   

LOL! I wish you had a picture, too! I’ll be sailing out of Miami in September - I’ll make sure I get one! Then I’ll just need a tutorial on how to post it! 😜

7 minutes ago, NayRN said:

LOL! I wish you had a picture, too! I’ll be sailing out of Miami in September - I’ll make sure I get one! Then I’ll just need a tutorial on how to post it! 😜

Just found this on NCL's site.  (See link below).   We saw the general outline of this huge terminal, but the attached story makes it look even more impressive!  

https://www.ncl.com/travel-blog/norwegian-cruise-line-plans-portmiami-terminal-upgrade

23 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

Just found this on NCL's site.  (See link below).   We saw the general outline of this huge terminal, but the attached story makes it look even more impressive!  

https://www.ncl.com/travel-blog/norwegian-cruise-line-plans-portmiami-terminal-upgrade

Nice!! I can’t wait to sail from there!!

I was under the impression that the new Terminal B was being built on the vacant land next to the old B-C building, and the old building was simply being renamed Terminal C.  Did they really tear the old one down, or are they just moved temporarily for the summer to give the construction crews more space to work?