Cruise Critic Community
mitsugirly

Mitsugirly BREAKAWAYs for a summer cruise: Review/Pictorial

Glad to hear you made the most of your cruise, Kim. I'm sure it was a different cruise. I'll look forward to reading all about it when you have a chance. Merry Christmas to you and your family! 🎄

Heather

1 hour ago, Arzeena said:

Welcome back Kim.

Looking forward to reading your new report.

Thanks and hopefully I'll get going soon. 

14 minutes ago, SenatorsFan said:

Glad to hear you made the most of your cruise, Kim. I'm sure it was a different cruise. I'll look forward to reading all about it when you have a chance. Merry Christmas to you and your family! 🎄

Heather

It was definitely a different type of cruise for me. I'm just so used to being so active, but I did manage to squeeze in a surprise. 😉  

Merry Christmas to you and Kim as well. 🎄

It has been awhile since I've been on the CC boards so catching up on the reviews from some of my favorite reviewers. Enjoyed reading your review as always and hated to hear about your fall!  Those pictures were painful to looks at but glad you are on the road to recovery now! Now on to read your Christmas cruise review! 

On 12/25/2019 at 12:19 AM, perfect match said:

Merry Christmas 🎄Kim, Sam, Sakari, and all of your extended family!

Same to you and yours Nancy! (Sorry, just now seeing this).

4 hours ago, carolinagalcruise2011 said:

It has been awhile since I've been on the CC boards so catching up on the reviews from some of my favorite reviewers. Enjoyed reading your review as always and hated to hear about your fall!  Those pictures were painful to looks at but glad you are on the road to recovery now! Now on to read your Christmas cruise review! 

Aww shucks. Thanks so much. Definitely recovering now thank goodness.

On 8/20/2019 at 1:19 AM, mitsugirly said:

Harvest Caye was super nice! We really enjoyed ourselves there that day. I personally would highly recommend visiting it. I know it's a commercialized man made place designed to sucker cruisers into donating more money to the cruise lines, but I personally don't mind spending a day here and there on a cruise in a beautiful place like this. Just like I enjoy going to the cruise lines private islands like Great Stirrup Cay or Half Moon Cay. It's a nice change to go somewhere really nice and enjoy everything and not be hassled by the vendors or paying to get to a nice beach or resort. We really enjoyed this. Is it for everyone? Of course not and those that don't enjoy a break from visiting other countries that might be poverty stricken or begging for money can always book an excursion away from the island. But that's just my opinion of the island...it's gorgeous!

Ok, I'm stopping for the night. My pain has been creeping up and the numbness is getting bad at the moment. Time for some meds and some rest. If tonight is anything like the last 2 nights, I'll be up in a couple hours, not being able to sleep, and may continue with more of the review.

I hope everyone is still enjoying it.

Good night. ❤️

Completely agree, Kim.  Only downside is that the Ocean there is yucky!  Pool is amazing though!

3 hours ago, Lupush said:

Completely agree, Kim.  Only downside is that the Ocean there is yucky!  Pool is amazing though!

Yes, we love the pool!