Fishing poles

ashleymash

Hello,

I have a question about bringing fishing poles on board the ship for using while in port. I know the ship will hold them until we are in port but my question How would I package them? I dont want just hand over the poles loose.

Thank you!

2 minutes ago, ashleymash said:

Hello,

I have a question about bringing fishing poles on board the ship for using while in port. I know the ship will hold them until we are in port but my question How would I package them? I dont want just hand over the poles loose.

Thank you!

Never tried it, but what about mailing tubes?

Are you flying or driving to port? This is a case they sell on Amazon that a friend of mine uses when flying...Plano Airliner Telescopic Rod Case

He also said this one is good and less expensive. Plano 4442 Fabric Rod Tube, Green, 42-Inch

Edited by JennyB1977

yes, any tackle shop will have rod tubes. I carry a 6' telescoping rod, spinner and a few lures with 10lb test. As to licensing, I have sailed the Caribbean and most licenses apply to boats, not shore fishing. St.Thomas has no fishing license option