NCL Laundry - is it Folded?

firstimer2009

On 9/10/2019 at 4:37 PM, firstimer2009 said:

Every thread I read about NCL laundry looks like it is returned folded.  Please assure me this is true.

Just curious as to why you would seek assurances from likely the very same people who previously relayed their experiences that you read about?  Why do you trust their post this time and not last? 

Legit question and I'm not being snarky. 

• Like 1

We always send our laundry and always have it returned in the basket folded nicely. Last time on POA my granddaughter was so excited about our sending the laundry out since we spent several days in Honolulu before the cruise. For me it is one of the best Platinum perks.

Depends on the ship. On the Spirit 90% was on hangers. The rest folded. On the Epic everything was folded and the missed up a tee shirt belong to my husband. On the Spirit there was no proble with anything laundering any of our clothes.

By the way the Epic never acknowledged they ruined the shirt. They folded it and mixed it in with the others. I guess they thought we would not notice.

16 hours ago, esm54687 said:

Just curious as to why you would seek assurances from likely the very same people who previously relayed their experiences that you read about?  Why do you trust their post this time and not last? 

Legit question and I'm not being snarky. 

Right? The return in bag, happened on an entirely different cruise line and yet people are very concerned about it....