Port Canaveral RCCL airport transfer purchase

sandystx

Hi.  I will be on HOTS in 2 weeks.   Can I purchase airport transfer for desembark day back to the airport while on board?  I thought it would be an available purchase item in the planner but cannot find it.  I am talking about RCCL bus transport to Orlando airport on disembark day.

thanks.

sandra

Yes, you can purchase onboard.  You can also purchase by calling, but it's not available via the Cruise Planner.

Royal charges $37.50 per person.

Cortrans is a very reliable option, with fixed times you can book, for $20 per person.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Yes, you can purchase onboard.  You can also purchase by calling, but it's not available via the Cruise Planner.

Royal charges $37.50 per person.

Cortrans is a very reliable option, with fixed times you can book, for $20 per person.

Used cortrans this morning.. Jimmy was one of the funniest guys ever.. Some guy offered him $800 to take him and his wife to Miami lol.. He said we all had to get out lol 🙂

6 minutes ago, ceb104 said:

For those that have taken Cortrans from the pier, which time do you suggest?  I'm thinking the 9 or 9:45 would be the best option if we aren't in a hurry and have a 1pm flight?  

I'd take the 9am flight.  I've learned it's best to get away from the ship as early as possible.  If there are problems with disembarkation, they generally get worse as time goes on.  Plus, why have your luggage out there any longer than necessary, for others to grab by mistake.

• Thanks 1

On 9/22/2019 at 3:53 PM, BirdTravels said:

Goportcanaveral charges $15 and is really easy. Full size motor coaches to airport (vs vans). Don’t pay the exorbitant RCCL prices.  

Thanks for the info.  I just checked their website and it lists pick up times from the start of the ship's debarkation until 10 am. 

1/ Do you know how often they run?
2/ Would I request a very early debarkation time to make sure I'm off the ship to meet the coach?  Not sure if I would be standing around with luggage until their next pick-up, or are there seats near the pick-up area?

• 3 months later...

Thanks to everyone's advice.  What a simple process.  We are doing a B2B which can be problematic for Air2Sea reservations and Cortrans was SOOO easy.  We have 2 other couples coming on the first leg and they are going to give us a group discount once they make their own reservations.

Such an easy process and saved $204 right up front pus whatever discount they give us.

https://www.cortrans-shuttle.com

On 9/23/2019 at 12:00 PM, Host Clarea said:

I'd take the 9am flight.  I've learned it's best to get away from the ship as early as possible.  If there are problems with disembarkation, they generally get worse as time goes on.  Plus, why have your luggage out there any longer than necessary, for others to grab by mistake.

Wow!  Seldom catch Bob in an error.  He meant 9am departure, not flight.

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 1:00 PM, Host Clarea said:

You can also do luggage valet out of Port Canaveral so your luggage is not sitting around.