Just received Guaranteed Room Assignment!

CHATTACRUISER

I just wanted to share the exciting news that I have received my Guaranteed Inside Room assignment for our Carnival Freedom Panama Canal Cruise in 5 weeks. I know cabin assignment can vary greatly and we are pleased to have received it so quickly. I never dreamed we would be put on a higher deck and am very happy to report we are on the 9th floor (Lido Deck). No long waits for the elevator to get to the buffet this time!

• Like 6

10 hours ago, geoffrywillhardt said:

Never booked a guarantee and I'm sure if I looked I could find the answer but I'm curious. Once they assign you a cabin can they change it or does that mean you are locked in to that cabin for sure.

Wow! I never even considered that they could possibly change it. This is our first experience with a Guaranteed room. I suppose anything is possible!

13 hours ago, CHATTACRUISER said:

Wow! I never even considered that they could possibly change it. This is our first experience with a Guaranteed room. I suppose anything is possible!

Sorry I hope I didn't ruin your day lol. I'm really not sure how it works, Ive always been to scared to book a guarantee because my wife wants to stay as close to the middle of the ship as possible to avoid motion sickness. I wish you could do guarantee middle, forward, or aft so you had a say in that but didn't care what deck you were on, but even as I say that I don't think I would actually book it. I think I would still just book the room that I wanted so I'm not going in blind.