lactose intolerant

cruisehome

cruisehome,

I suggest you contact the Celebrity Access Department for that information.

From the Celebrity site at https://www.celebritycruises.com/special-needs:

For more information contact our Access Department at (866) 592-7225 (voice), fax (954) 628-9622, send an e-mail to special_needs@celebrity.com, or have your local Travel Agent or International Representative contact us.

On the attached Celebrity Guest Special Needs form's last page there is a Medical Related Dietary Requests section where Regular lactose-free milk is mentioned.

Happy sails,

Kat

Celebrity-Guest-Special-Needs-Form.pdf

I ask for lactose free milk at breakfast and always have gotten it.  As far as other milk products, I tend to stay away from dishes made from milk as much as possible.  There are tablets you can take to help with digesting milk products and they work for many people.  I always keep them in my purse just in case I decide to eat a milk based food but I usually steer clear of items such as soups, puddings, and ice cream. 

• Like 1

I am not lactose intolerant, but prefer Almond Milk over regular milk.  I have never had a problem getting Almond milk at Cafe Al Bacio for lattes, cappuccinos etc.  I know it doesn't totally answer your question but thought it might provide a bit of help.  Good luck!

55 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

You will also find that the menus in the MDR are marked appropriately. I always pre order the night before.

cruisehome,

Note the attached dinner menu shows how Gluten Free, Vegetarian, No Sugar Added, Lactose Free, and Fit Fare are marked as upwarduk mentions.

Kat

1396545028_CosmoRestdinner.pdf

On 9/24/2019 at 9:35 PM, cruisehome said:

can I assume the buffet will have lactose intolerance milk available.  Just diagnosed - so new at this

thanks

It is pretty easy to just bring Lactaid tablets with you and not take any chances on the presence or absence of lactose in your food and beverages.

12 hours ago, Oville said:

What is your definition is intolerant?

I am not the in charge of such definitions. The prevalence of lactose intolerance is 65%. A significant majority of people become lactose intolerant after childhood. It is the norm.

https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/lactose-intolerance#statistics