Which Radiance Class ship has the best centrum?

Radiance and Jewel still have the stairs. They also still have the former next cruise area as a lounge above the centrum. Much better than Brilliance and Serenade who have closed this nice space to the public because they used it as working area for the discontinued Arial show. It is now an empty unused space.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Saab4444 said:

Radiance and Jewel still have the stairs. They also still have the former next cruise area as a lounge above the centrum. Much better than Brilliance and Serenade who have closed this nice space to the public because they used it as working area for the discontinued Arial show. It is now an empty unused space.

I agree with you.  It looks odd having that empty space up there.  I like it when they had future cruise desk even if you could hear the noise from below.

I also hate that they have removed the sliding dome over the pool on some Radiance class. No one really looks ar movies much on the big screen.  I took the Serenade last year in the Baltics and it was a shame all the kids had to go to the adult area.  I am not happy with some of the changes to the various ships especially Radiance class.  Now I see all the Oasis ships will have that ugly pink dry slide.  oh well

4 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Correct.  The reason given was that they could not get the riggers anymore. 

I thought so...thanks for verifying that.  I had also heard there were too many accidents, according to one crew member...but not sure how accurate that info was.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, island lady said:

Indeed....I have actually never seen the sliding cover removed.  

That would be quite the challenge. 

Now, I dont see it open very often

Last time was Serenade 10 day

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Heymarco said:

Thanks for the info everyone! Sad to hear it's already gone, was looking forward to finally experiencing it on our upcoming cruise. Awe well, lots of other great things to do. Just out of curiosity, did anything replace the aerial shows?

It's a dangerous world 6 stories above or below and perhaps due to potential injuries the insurance policy may not cover it.