Who has booked Kinky Boots on Encore?

SSMcruises

I am on January 19th sailing of Encore and have already booked my specialty restaurants and shows, including Kinky Boots.

I did all of my bookings by phone and found it to be easy to coordinate with the help of an NCL rep.

You can also book The Choir of Man and I would highly recommend you do that as it may have been the best show I've ever seen on a cruise ship.

Have a great cruise!

2 hours ago, bkrickles1 said:

I am on January 19th sailing of Encore and have already booked my specialty restaurants and shows, including Kinky Boots.

I did all of my bookings by phone and found it to be easy to coordinate with the help of an NCL rep.

You can also book The Choir of Man and I would highly recommend you do that as it may have been the best show I've ever seen on a cruise ship.

Have a great cruise!

Echo those comments. Called NCL and did the same.

I did the same but Kinky Boots is not showing on my NCL summary.  I have a confirmation email but another poster had a confirmation email for her restaurants and they disappeared off her summary and now they will not honour her reservations and they are all booked.  

Can you tell me if your reservations are showing on your account summary.

ty

I am a little nervous because I read a post in regards to restaurant reservations.  They were on her summary then disappeared.

She has the confirmation email and now they tell her she has to rebook and there are no openings left in the restaurants.

She emailed her confirmation to them so hopefully they will help her.

On 10/10/2019 at 2:27 PM, awinte2 said:

ty

I am a little nervous because I read a post in regards to restaurant reservations.  They were on her summary then disappeared.

She has the confirmation email and now they tell her she has to rebook and there are no openings left in the restaurants.

I'm in the same situation  - only thing i was able to book on Saturday was choir of man. and that's the only thing showing up on my summary. I couldn't book anything else online or on the mobile app. Called and agent and booked kinky boots and restaurants. not the summary shows "1 item booked" for the days i booked, but when i go into each day i can't see anything booked (only choir of man is still showing). i emailed the agent and she referred me to their tech department. I spoke to someone there and they opened a ticket and said they are looking into it. Was supposed to be fixed by today but i logged in again today and it's not. A bit worried my resos will be cancelled...

On 10/10/2019 at 2:27 PM, awinte2 said:

ty

If, for some abnormal reason, you lose your reservations, just stop at dining reservations as soon as you embark. It will probably be in The Social (but was recently in Teppanyaki on another ship). 

For our Jan 26th Encore, Choir of Man was available at 7:30 and 10 on Monday and Wednesday.  Kinky Boots was available at 7:30 and 10:30 on Friday and Saturday.  

Like others, I had to call NCL to get these booked.  My online reservation doesn't show them, but I did get confirmations by email that I have printed out to carry on-board.  (I even called back to NCL and they verified they saw them booked for me.)

I had to call to book all the dining and entertainment for my NYE cruise. The only thing in my online summary is Choir of Man. Sounds like this is a website problem. I have all my confirmation emails and will be bringing printed copies on board with me. My Kinky Boots reservations are for 1/4 at 7:30.

Mary Ann

Edited by UFMOM

3 hours ago, CharmCity2000 said:

I’m new to NCL.  Do shows that require reservations also cost extra money?

Good question!  Kinky Boots and Choir of Man are free of charge.    I've never seen them charge for shows in the main theater.  

If you are unable to book reservations, there is a 'stand-by' line that usually gets you into a show.  There are usually two shows a night and the 2nd show usually has better standby availability.