Shuttles bebtween Fort Lauderdale Cruiseport and Miami Airport

Bev

Hi

We will be going to the Navigator of the Seas in Miami on the same day the Reflection arrives in Fort Lauderdale. Does anyone have any recommendations for shuttle services from the Fort Lauderdale cruise port to the Miami cruise port?

Thanks for your help with this!

Bev

Check with QLS, as they can be quite accommodating. For example, be stayed one night in Miami post-cruise, and they had their Port of Miami to FLL shuttle the following day detour via our hotel and pick us up. It's worth looking into.

If not, Uber.

UberX or standard Lyft between PE & POM will run about $40 for the car.  You could Uber or can to FLL for about $10-15+ and then catch a shuttle from there, but unless you are solo it does not make sense.

Do Lyft or Uber. I do NOT suggest SAS Transportation. I tried them for a cruise this week. Getting from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami was fine. The driver was good, but maybe talked a bit too much. I had made a reservation for a return trip this morning and called them when I got out of the port. I was told it would be 30 minutes...I never saw anyone or got a call from them. I called them back almost an hour later and the guy told me the driver was at the port. Blamed him not being there on traffic. 20 minutes later still no call, and no sign of the driver. I arranged a ride through Lyft and my ride showed up in 4 minutes. Not sure where the SAS guy got to, but if I had waited on him, I would still be at the port right now instead of my house. Guy on the phone was kinda rude when I called too...

Edited by FarmerNC

On 11/2/2019 at 10:57 PM, FarmerNC said:

Do Lyft or Uber. I do NOT suggest SAS Transportation. I tried them for a cruise this week. Getting from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami was fine. The driver was good, but maybe talked a bit too much. I had made a reservation for a return trip this morning and called them when I got out of the port. I was told it would be 30 minutes...I never saw anyone or got a call from them. I called them back almost an hour later and the guy told me the driver was at the port. Blamed him not being there on traffic. 20 minutes later still no call, and no sign of the driver. I arranged a ride through Lyft and my ride showed up in 4 minutes. Not sure where the SAS guy got to, but if I had waited on him, I would still be at the port right now instead of my house. Guy on the phone was kinda rude when I called too...

Not sure SAS is even an option from PE to MIA.  WAS gets many great reviews on this board, but no one bats 1000 - sorry you had a bad experience .

Welcome to the the boards. 😁