Priority check in

nautica34

36 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

The photo below is NOT New Orleans, but is common to all ports. Look for the banner-up directing you to the correct line. If you are not Platinum or above, it is the Blue sign in the example below. 

8D6E9238-5157-4E09-BEBE-7E11FDA4144B.jpeg

Very helpful! Thank you!

1 hour ago, adam_s_allen said:

Don’t get too excited. It’s nothing special. Usually just as long of a line up. 

Not always true.  Several times I could just about run through the Platinum line while the "regular" line was totally choked with passengers.  On occasion even those in the Haven area, waiting to be led aboard, looked glum while the Platinum passengers whizzed by them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FLAHAM said:

Not always true.  Several times I could just about run through the Platinum line while the "regular" line was totally choked with passengers.  On occasion even those in the Haven area, waiting to be led aboard, looked glum while the Platinum passengers whizzed by them. 

Yeah I was thinking just the Latitudes levels below platinum line up.

When we went out of Miami earlier this year we went through the priority check in for Platinum and went right up to the desk and checked in. When we went upstairs to the boarding area an NCL employee tried to give us a boarding number even when I told him we were platinum. I went to the line that was already boarding and told the representative there what happened and he told me just to come and board and that the other representative was not fully trained. So, we went right on.

30 minutes ago, SouthLyonCruiser said:

When we went out of Miami earlier this year we went through the priority check in for Platinum and went right up to the desk and checked in. When we went upstairs to the boarding area an NCL employee tried to give us a boarding number even when I told him we were platinum. I went to the line that was already boarding and told the representative there what happened and he told me just to come and board and that the other representative was not fully trained. So, we went right on.

A few years ago in Miami, the rep would not let us in line. Said platinum and priority already had boarded and we missed it. Got stuck with a high number.

23 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

The photo below is NOT New Orleans, but is common to all ports. Look for the banner-up directing you to the correct line. If you are not Platinum or above, it is the Blue sign in the example below. 

8D6E9238-5157-4E09-BEBE-7E11FDA4144B.jpeg

Bird, where is this actual pier? Didn’t see this in NY?