Are Pepsi products coming to HAL?

expectGREATthings

Onboard Carnival, I've always enjoyed No Sugar Coke or Diet Coke.  I hope HAL doesn't switch to Pepsi but if they do, they need Pepsi Light.  It's not easy to get here in Australia as Pepsi push their Max.  Some supermarkets have Caffiene Free Pepsi Light but I don't enjoy that as much.  But, I simply can't stand Pepsi Max.

I don't drink the sugary versions of either Coke or Pepsi but stick to the Diet versions.  in terms of other Pepsi Co products, I don't really drink anything else.

58 minutes ago, plettza said:

Onboard Carnival, I've always enjoyed No Sugar Coke or Diet Coke.  I hope HAL doesn't switch to Pepsi but if they do, they need Pepsi Light.  It's not easy to get here in Australia as Pepsi push their Max.  Some supermarkets have Caffiene Free Pepsi Light but I don't enjoy that as much.  But, I simply can't stand Pepsi Max.

I don't drink the sugary versions of either Coke or Pepsi but stick to the Diet versions.  in terms of other Pepsi Co products, I don't really drink anything else.

59 minutes ago, plettza said:

I will be boarding the NS in less than three weeks and will report on my "live" thread if the switch has occured or at least get a definite answer.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Crew News said:

I will be boarding the NS in less than three weeks and will report on my "live" thread if the switch has occured or at least get a definite answer.

If a change occurs, what will they do with those Coke flavor machines on the Lido Deck?  Replace them with Pepsi?

On 11/14/2019 at 7:00 PM, TAD2005 said:

Coke vs. Pepsi is an argument that cannot be won.   It's almost like politics.   There are 2 camps and people hardly ever cross over.   

Or...

Nikon vs Cannon

Apple vs Android

Dog vs Cat

• Like 1

Geeze.....I was just celebrating the progressive step forward HAL took to finally get rid of the New York Times and then they might make the mistake of ditching Coke for Pepsi......Wears me out.

But thinking further, we have never bought a soda on a ship....Tea and water are FREE and just fine....so no impact here.  Whatever.  Proceed with the Coke vs Pepsi wars......I'll sit down.

Interesting to me on this thread are about the opinions of Rum and Coke vs. Rum and Pepsi (in whatever configurations).  Rum and whatever cola has never appealed to me after such as #1.  Give me a CC-7 or a quality New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc , i.e, Villa Maria or The Crossroads.  

1 hour ago, TAD2005 said:

Rum and Pepsi just doesn't hack it.   But even worse is the guy who orders a Rum and DIET Coke (or Pepsi), and when the bartender starts gagging, the guy explains that he is on a diet !!!

If you have to watch your sugar you learn to make tradeoffs. You're only allowed to have so many carb servings a day. If you count Rum as one serving why waste a Coke as another of your servings. I'd rather have another Rum serving. 

Never liked Pepsi, never will.

Enjoy your cruising days.

On 11/14/2019 at 5:00 PM, TAD2005 said:

Coke vs. Pepsi is an argument that cannot be won.   It's almost like politics.   There are 2 camps and people hardly ever cross over.   

This...I for one hope they don't switch to Pepsi

On 11/15/2019 at 8:46 AM, HAL4NOW said:

Why does it have to be either Coke or Pepsi? Better customer service would be to find a way to offer more variety. 

I’d prefer to see HAL concentrate customer service improvements in other areas, such as the MDR, or with some food quality or entertainment quality. 

<rant> Or maybe occasionally rubbing teak oil on the poor steamer chaises. (It just bugs me that they have let them get so dry and run down.) </rant>