Upgrade Offer

isladonna

4 minutes ago, bury me at sea said:

First, what ship?

Second, does the $56. include spa privileges for two passengers?

I would probably trip myself jumping on it if yes to number 2 on a Dream Class ship.

Actually it sounds like a good deal regardless.

Sunrise....its says some kind of priviledge for the spa

13 minutes ago, isladonna said:

Currently on Deck 7 Balcony.  Got offer to move to Deck 10 Panorama Cloud 9 Spa Balcony.  $56.00!!I

Is there any reason I should not take this offer?  How is Cloud 9 different?

Thanks!

Hi

What do you mean "how is cloud 9 different"? If you are in a "spa balcony" then you will have access to the "Cloud 9 spa". This is an exclusive area of the ship. Only those in Cloud 9 Spa cabins as well as those paying for a pass would have access. The price they are offering is good. Of course if you aren't going to frequent the spa, then it wouldn't matter.

If you are unaware of what is offered here is a link to the Carnival web site what will be on your ship. https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1167/~/cloud-9-spa

have a great cruise

p.s. I did not realize you were on the Sunrise (I thought you were on the Panorama) 😃. They do not have a thalassotherapy pool. This would be a big thing for most. Their facilities are much less than other ships. Again, it would depend on whether you like spending time in the steam rooms (also dry sauna). 

Edited by Nic6318

2 minutes ago, Nic6318 said:

Hi

What do you mean "how is cloud 9 different"? If you are in a "spa balcony" then you will have access to the "Cloud 9 spa". This is an exclusive area of the ship. Only those in Cloud 9 Spa cabins as well as those paying for a pass would have access. The price they are offering is good. Of course if you aren't going to frequent the spa, then it wouldn't matter.

If you are unaware of what is offered here is a link to the Carnival web site what will be on your ship. https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1167/~/cloud-9-spa

have a great cruise

I meant how are the rooms different.  But anyway, I don't want to pay for anything with the spa particularly if something is free, then yea.  But seems nice just to be on that level.

Thank you

4 minutes ago, isladonna said:

I meant how are the rooms different.  But anyway, I don't want to pay for anything with the spa particularly if something is free, then yea.  But seems nice just to be on that level.

Thank you

The cabins are the same. I believe, you get some different toiletries. It was a while ago for me. Also some "slippers".

I edited my original comment, take a look again.

Edited by Nic6318

4 minutes ago, bury me at sea said:

Have you done a mock booking to see the price of that cabin?   That could help you decide.

From the deck plan it looks quite desirable.

Cabin would be the same, decor and amenities are different.  Free use of the spa facilities is the real attraction.  

good idea...we are at $967 without all the taxes, etc added...Spa rooms $1213.

2 minutes ago, isladonna said:

good idea...we are at $967 without all the taxes, etc added...Spa rooms $1213.

Sweet deal.  Yeah, I would probably accept that offer as quickly as my fingers would work!

Let us know what you decide.

Edited by bury me at sea

16 minutes ago, Nic6318 said:

The cabins are the same. I believe, you get some different toiletries. It was a while ago for me. Also some "slippers".

I edited my original comment, take a look again.

Due to Carnival environmental procedural changes the small individual Elemis products have been discontinued. Elemis shampoo and body wash are in the large pump dispensers on the shower wall like those used in standard cabins. 

the crazy thing is, I called our friends who are going to tell them about this and they got a phone call, earlier, with same offer, but cheaper!  I got my via email.  We were on the same floor.  She is calling to see if she can still get the offer.  If she doesn't get it, can we make arrangement to eat in same dining room?  She is gonna be maaaad, if she don't get it LOL...but I told her, you should have jumped on it when they called you.  

23 minutes ago, bury me at sea said:

I sure wouldn't worry about less than a $20.00 difference.  You both got really good deals.

Your dining arrangements shouldn't change.  Just make sure your reservations are linked for dining.

i was not really worried, just curious.  but thank you, yes good deal!

I got this offer last year when I sailed on the Splendor. The cabins are the same, but you're on the highest floor of the ship and the views are amazing.

Note, the offer does not include free use of any spa usage. You're just on the spa levels.

12 hours ago, john91498 said:

I got this offer last year when I sailed on the Splendor. The cabins are the same, but you're on the highest floor of the ship and the views are amazing.

Note, the offer does not include free use of any spa usage. You're just on the spa levels.

Thanks for the info.  However, when they called my friend about the upgrade, they told her we would get the spa amenities.  So you are saying you got nothing special, just the room?  That's cool with me, not much into spa stuff anyway :) but might have been nice.  

3 hours ago, isladonna said:

Thanks for the info.  However, when they called my friend about the upgrade, they told her we would get the spa amenities.  So you are saying you got nothing special, just the room?  That's cool with me, not much into spa stuff anyway 🙂 but might have been nice.  

It's better products in your cabin but not spa discounts. However, if you want to take advantage of the facilities with a bigger shower, etc., you are much closer by!

I got a similar offer on my current cruise.  $40 for interior to spa interior.  Did not even check with my husband, I just said yes!  🙂  Even though Sunshine doesn't have the Thalassotherapy (sp?) pool, we still enjoy the in-room amenities, the spa rooms, the access to the Serenity deck, etc.  Considering we are cruising in February this time, I anticipate enjoying a great deal of time on those wonderfully warm chairs.  

6 hours ago, Qchell said:

I got a similar offer on my current cruise.  $40 for interior to spa interior.  Did not even check with my husband, I just said yes!  🙂  Even though Sunshine doesn't have the Thalassotherapy (sp?) pool, we still enjoy the in-room amenities, the spa rooms, the access to the Serenity deck, etc.  Considering we are cruising in February this time, I anticipate enjoying a great deal of time on those wVeronderfully warm chairs.  

Very Nice!!  I didn't check with my hubby either because I knew he's be thrilled...executive decision made by me.  haha!  Yes will be nice to be so close to all those things, for sure.