P&O surprise email

Adawn47

I got it and all my details were correct! 
My husband’s weren’t correct as it said 2 future cruises and not 3 but I only booked the third one recently and it didn’t have a space (I booked online) to put his number in! I intend to phone P&O about it but as the cruise isn’t until  2021i thought I’d wait a while as I’m sure they are busy with coronavirus etc!

Edited by P&O SUE

22 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

My friend just received one, but I didn't.  Very odd.  I logged in to her account and it still shows only 2 cruises instead of 4.  An so does mine.

If you haven't already received one look into promotions. That's where I found mine.

I clicked on the link, logged in and this is what it took me too. I had to log in again to get to my account, which only shows past cruises. You have to go back to the main site and log in again under already booked and add your booking reference etc. So presumably if you have more than one cruise booked you will have to look at each one individually. 

image.thumb.png.885a264793e56a40d9d14cbad6d01039.png

17 minutes ago, emam said:

I clicked on the link, logged in and this is what it took me too. I had to log in again to get to my account, which only shows past cruises. You have to go back to the main site and log in again under already booked and add your booking reference etc. So presumably if you have more than one cruise booked you will have to look at each one individually. 

image.thumb.png.885a264793e56a40d9d14cbad6d01039.png

I'm glad I didn't try it then. Trying to navigate P&O's website recently has been a minefield. I can think of better things to do over the weekend. 

I also logged in from the email and arrived at the same page as emam.

Interestingly, I have never encountered any issues when logging into my cruise personaliser, both booking references are working for me. 

Edited by flapjack62

20 hours ago, Adawn47 said:

I've just received an email from P&O with our loyalty points, tier and number of future cruises. That's a first. I wonder if it's because of the problems with signing into some accounts. 

We received ours from Portunus club.

Points,tier and future cruises was correct so I didn't bother logging in.