Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

Thank you sooo much guys for the photos. They are wonderful. One of the posts was about hdmi , well, I always take a USB with me with some movies in it. 9 times out of ten the TV allows me to watch the movies I brought with me. Saint Greg, where did you take those photos from? A helicopter? Lol

1 minute ago, Roger88 said:

Thank you sooo much guys for the photos. They are wonderful. One of the posts was about hdmi , well, I always take a USB with me with some movies in it. 9 times out of ten the TV allows me to watch the movies I brought with me. Saint Greg, where did you take those photos from? A helicopter? Lol

Which ones?

15 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

90428EBB-625C-4F24-83CB-30CCE0E7E72F.jpeg

3C8EA907-AF73-49C6-B6A9-BDB9ACC7CA8F.jpeg

These two look like they were taken from a helicopter or a drone. But the photos are taken from so far away..thats why I Wondered what it could be. Or you just took them from the internet?  Wish I had a private helicopter to cruise like that

• Like 1

Just now, Roger88 said:

These two look like they were taken from a helicopter or a drone. But the photos are taken from so far away..thats why I Wondered what it could be. Or you just took them from the internet?  Wish I had a private helicopter to cruise like that

I took them off of the front of deck 5

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

4B453FDE-B73B-4CD6-A224-E1C15E10AE26.jpeg

I work in an alcohol business and I can tell you the pricese are SUPER high. 11$ for a shot of Grey Goose vodka? The 0,7 bottle costs 15$. I would rather but the entire bottle. Do they sell drinks in bottles? And another question I never asked before..was here a minibar of any kind?

11 minutes ago, Roger88 said:

I work in an alcohol business and I can tell you the pricese are SUPER high. 11$ for a shot of Grey Goose vodka? The 0,7 bottle costs 15$. I would rather but the entire bottle. Do they sell drinks in bottles? And another question I never asked before..was here a minibar of any kind?

Captive audience allows you to charge higher prices. They do sell liquor by the bottle, but it is severely marked up.

7 minutes ago, Roger88 said:

You can order bottles from the fun shop for your room at jacked up prices.

22 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

D7ED389E-FC2D-4D96-848E-AB9A3DA37DEA.jpeg

Now this is what I'm talking 'bout!!  Breakfast of champions!!

Is this the regular bloody mary at Pig & Anchor or do you need to order it as something else?  

Sailing in a Havana Cabana in April - I may never leave deck 5.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, katstoy said:

Now this is what I'm talking 'bout!!  Breakfast of champions!!

Is this the regular bloody mary at Pig & Anchor or do you need to order it as something else?  

Sailing in a Havana Cabana in April - I may never leave deck 5.

regular

2 hours ago, 13cheermom said:

So what type of fee is required to participate in these activities?  We always enjoy going to the Chef's demo cooking, but usually no fee involved just have to get there early enough for a seat.  How does this compare?  Thanks!

I was on Panorama in January.  These are classes, not demos.  You do the cooking.  The prices varied from $15-$35 per class if I remember correctly.  Nearly every class was sold out on my sailing. There are only 10-14 seats per class so it fills up quick!

1 minute ago, EllaDuChien said:

I was on Panorama in January.  These are classes, not demos.  You do the cooking.  The prices varied from $15-$35 per class if I remember correctly.  Nearly every class was sold out on my sailing. There are only 10-14 seats per class so it fills up quick!

I think they go up higher than that. I think they go up real high.

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I think they go up higher than that. I think they go up real high.

You could be totally correct!  They were in my cruise planner before sailing, and I did look at them for a minute just because they were something new but since I cruise specifically to NOT cook, I was certainly not going to pay extra to do any cooking!! 🙂