Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

This is the boat and it’s pretty darn full. I opt for the top because I don’t want to be stuck in the middle of that bottom part and not be able to see anything. I recommend getting there early if you want to pick a good seat.

551810A2-ADF7-4662-9AD8-296A9A49DD70.jpeg

On 3/1/2020 at 3:51 PM, 4hunters said:

Woah!  That looks pretty darn good!  Get rid of everything except the bacon and celery stick. After all, one has to have something to stir that delicious Mary. 

Is that bloody Mary included with Cheers package??

7 hours ago, grandmarnnurse said:

The last thing I’d want to do on a cruise is cook my meal! I look forward to cruising for all the wonderful food that other people have done the cooking! But to each their own. 

Actually, the dinner itself is a 4-5 course meal prepared by the chef based on the recipes we worked on during the class.  We do get to sample our own wares, but having done the "El Fuego-A Latin Incident" class, I guarantee that the meal you eat afterwards will be the best meal you eat on ship.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, esstheman said:

Actually, the dinner itself is a 4-5 course meal prepared by the chef based on the recipes we worked on during the class.  We do get to sample our own wares, but having done the "El Fuego-A Latin Incident" class, I guarantee that the meal you eat afterwards will be the best meal you eat on ship.

Yes this sounds even better!  It's just a different fun activity to do as a couple as well as getting to enjoy the food afterward.  I am glad they are starting to include these different types of experiences onboard the ship.  Thanks for this additional information regarding the Carnival Kitchen.

On 3/1/2020 at 11:57 AM, Saint Greg said:

I’m not happy with the seating situation. I asked for a table for one. They put me at a table for four where five tables for four are basically pushed together into one table. Nobody was at the other tables so I went with it.  Now they’re seating people at all of the other tables.

I was also on Panorama as a solo, and the dining options are not great for a single.  Doesn't seem to matter if you say you want your own table or not.  I always ending up shoulder to shoulder with other pax.  Bonsai Sushi was the most pleasant situation for me.

42 minutes ago, Victorious8 said:

Are these cocktails the same in all Serenity's? 

Same question about the brunch menu. I am going on the Miracle post dry dock.

I believe so. Both are the same as my last couple cruises.