Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

All caught up and thoroughly enjoying the report! Sorry you’re having trouble with the laundry but excellent job on the bag repair, duck tape to the rescue again! Sleep well and I hope you have smooth sailing now that you have turned North, looking forward to two Sea Days of cocktail pics! 

• Like 1

On 3/4/2020 at 12:27 AM, Saint Greg said:

Looking for a name on this of anyone knows it.

“Touch Me” by The Doors

EDIT: I see this was answered several times already but I’m just catching up here, so sorry for the duplication.

Edited by blarko
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

This is the first adult show of the night. The PG shows were while I was eating.

I get to the club and they are still cleaning. It’s 7:55 and the show starts at 8:30. There is a huge line that goes almost to the hero’s bar. I got in line.

54C86872-0182-4C0E-BB09-DBE2BB9337D0.jpeg

Say it ain’t so!

10 minutes ago, mvaughn11 said:

Were these different comedians than the other day?

Yeah they changed yesterday. The weird thing is one of the comedians did two of the exact same jokes one of our other comedians did. 

I felt kind of bad because I whispered the punch line to the lady next to me before he said it. And said I heard it from another comedian.

But not only have I heard it from another comedian. I heard it from another comedian on this ship on Sunday.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Yeah they changed yesterday. The weird thing is one of the comedians did two of the exact same jokes one of our other comedians did. 

I felt kind of bad because I whispered the punch line to the lady next to me before he said it. And said I heard it from another comedian.

But not only have I heard it from another comedian. I heard it from another comedian on this ship on Sunday.

We had a lot of repeat jokes on our two journeys cruises also.  We stopped going to the comedy shows.

• Like 1

I think I covered the Star side sitting areas on the lanai earlier in the cruise but not port side. You should’ve seen this guy looking at me like I was a space alien while I was taking pictures. He clearly didn’t know I could see his reflection in the glass. Until I said good morning 😂 

• Like 1