Some good things

RMMariner

We are booked for an April cruise to San Francisco. 

At this time, all the people around us seem to have cancelled. There is no on within 6 cabins of us on either side anymore.

We won't have to worry about social distancing, and if we are quarantined, we can probably have access to a whole section of cabins.

Also, getting a seat in the dining room should be easy. I will be able to run the Promenade during the day because there will be hardly anyone walking. Using the gym and the pool should be a breeze. 

Best of all, I am looking forward to winning trivia and other games on a regular basis.

Just looking for the bright side of things.😉

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, RMMariner said:

At this time, all the people around us seem to have cancelled. There is no on within 6 cabins of us on either side anymore.

We won't have to worry about social distancing, and if we are quarantined, we can probably have access to a whole section of cabins.

Also, getting a seat in the dining room should be easy. I will be able to run the Promenade during the day because there will be hardly anyone walking. Using the gym and the pool should be a breeze. 

Best of all, I am looking forward to winning trivia and other games on a regular basis.

I think if you are quarantined, that does not give you the flexibility to move around from cabin to cabin.  They will quarantine you in your own cabin.  

Love your way of thinking!!  And the theater ... any dang seat you want.  Don't forget, no traffic and a full three rows to yourself on the plane....only after walking right up to the security gate and getting through in 30 seconds flat!  

I swear, in reading the mass hysteria on some of these posts, I am surprised people would even leave their house....ever!!    

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, stoneharborlady said:

I think if you are quarantined, that does not give you the flexibility to move around from cabin to cabin.  They will quarantine you in your own cabin.  

I think it was a joke!  😉 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

There has to be a point at which a line would cancel a cruise if it had a very low number of passengers.

I would love to know what percentage of bookings have cancelled at this point. Strictly an un-educated guess on my part and based on what I have read on all the boards here at CC, I would say 25 to 33 percent have cancelled. We still haven't made a decision on our 3/29 cruise on the Regal.

29 minutes ago, voljeep said:

twin bed set-up instead of a queen ?   nah...

Still not safe enough.

We will never be in the cabin at the same time. We will sleep in shifts. Once again, you can never be too careful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, RMMariner said:

Love it! The voice of reason.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RMMariner said:

Still not safe enough.

We will never be in the cabin at the same time. We will sleep in shifts. Once again, you can never be too careful.

If enough people cancel, maybe Princess will lower the price and you can each get your own cabin and twice the cruise credits! 😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 1