Suite vs Key

Howdy!   We just got upgraded (via Royal Up) to a Grand Suite.   When we had a regular balcony we had booked the Key.   Is there any reason to keep the Key?   I am thinking the only difference that Suites does not get us that the Key does is 1 - Chops Boarding Lunch and 2 - Internet.    Am I missing anything?   If those are the only two benefits we don't get with the Suite, thinking it will be better to book internet and Chops separately, but just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything, it has been a few years since I've sailed Royal.

Thank you!!!

Melissa

27 minutes ago, LissyTx said:

Howdy!   We just got upgraded (via Royal Up) to a Grand Suite.   When we had a regular balcony we had booked the Key.   Is there any reason to keep the Key?   I am thinking the only difference that Suites does not get us that the Key does is 1 - Chops Boarding Lunch and 2 - Internet.    Am I missing anything?   If those are the only two benefits we don't get with the Suite, thinking it will be better to book internet and Chops separately, but just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything, it has been a few years since I've sailed Royal.

Thank you!!!

Melissa

Congratulations!! If you like throwing your money away by all means keep the key. You get all those perks and more though with a GS. And the Chops boarding lunch isn't lunch in Chops, it's a steak in the MDR after boarding. 

The Key also gets dedicated time on activities such as the FlowRider and rock climbing wall. This is not available to suites. Read the Key reviews, sometimes this is good, sometimes the reserved times are very sparse. 

1 hour ago, BeagleAgility said:

I believe you get the internet with the Grand Suite.

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

Depending on the ship on boarding day you can go to coastal kitchen and the lounge usually has food.
The only thing the key has is private time on activities.

only on oasis and quantum class ships.

OP what ship are you sailing on?   but either way I say keep the GS and lose the Key.