November Cruise way down in price

mjcatlvr

16 Day cruise booked, cruise fares are now $4392 LESS! NCL has our $1500 Deposit and we used 2 Cruise Next Certificates totaling $500. 

What to do? Cancel and re-book? Call NCL? Would also like to use our FCC that we got for the cruise that we were supposed to go on today. Help a girl out on the best way to handle this 😉

On 3/14/2020 at 11:55 AM, mjcatlvr said:

16 Day cruise booked, cruise fares are now $4392 LESS! NCL has our $1500 Deposit and we used 2 Cruise Next Certificates totaling $500. 

What to do? Cancel and re-book? Call NCL? Would also like to use our FCC that we got for the cruise that we were supposed to go on today. Help a girl out on the best way to handle this 😉

So if I understand correctly, you may 'lose' $500 (Cruise Next Certs) to save $3892.  Ummmmm ..hmmmmm ... you really have to ask?  I have heard that you can apply FCC to existing cruises so if you booked you should be able to apply the FCC when you get it.

I would be calling ASAP!

I am really baffled at their pricing/ marketing. In one of the worst crises for their industry, they are sticking to higher prices than existed 90 days ago (30% off plus 20% extra for Latitude members in December) and their only concession for non-existent demand is the 48-hour cancel?  I am also tracking airfare and those prices have cratered big time.....although not clear even that has helped their demand either.

Edited by pghflyer