How does the 125% FCC work?

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Only applies to the sailings that Royal Cancelled. Those that this applies to received the e mail.  

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Only applies to the sailings that Royal Cancelled. Those that this applies to received the e mail.  

Our sail is April 12th.

I booked a cruise for June 15, not with the intent of getting an FCC but sincerely hoping that we will be able to cruise.  I was not looking for 125% FCC if that cruise is cancelled due to an extension of the suspension, but I think people who are trying that might not succeed.  The booking numbers for my other cruises have 7 digits; the one that I booked earlier this week has 6.  I wonder if that is to easily distinguish bookings that were made after a certain date and prevent manipulation of the cancellation policies?

My spring break b2b is not meant to be.  First round it got cancelled by Royal and I rebooked at protected prices with OBC.  Not the ship I wanted but ok.  

This time it is cancelled for good and goodness knows for how long. 

I already have 2021 spring break b2b booked, at pretty good prices (prices have since gone up more than $1200) with obc, cabin I want.  Really dont want to have to cancel and rebook and lose the good prices and obc.   

Can the 125% fcc be applied to existing bookings?

Edited by Kruzer Zuker

23 hours ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

The booking numbers for my other cruises have 7 digits; the one that I booked earlier this week has 6.  I wonder if that is to easily distinguish bookings that were made after a certain date and prevent manipulation of the cancellation policies?

No, I have a Symphony sailing booked for late July, I booked 2 staterooms at the same time last August, one has a 6 digit reservation number and one has a 7 digit; booked literally minutes apart. 

23 hours ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

The booking numbers for my other cruises have 7 digits; the one that I booked earlier this week has 6.  I wonder if that is to easily distinguish bookings that were made after a certain date and prevent manipulation of the cancellation policies?

I’ve had 4 digit booking numbers. It doesn’t mean anything.