Two free days sale

TeresaJ

7 minutes ago, MGO2686 said:

Well dang I feel like I made out good with this sale. I got a balcony on deck 10 for a 7 day sailing on Mardi Gras for just under 2k for 4 people in Feb. When I try and book another cruise, the offer isn't there anymore.

We got lucky as well. 6 day interior spa for $750 in Nov. We were planning to rebook our April cruise, so I placed the deposit quick last night. 

We booked a wrap around balcony for the Breeze for later this year. The price for the cabin was $700 cheaper than normal.  Could not believe it was even available.  For us this was a new booking not using FCC.  It is also my 25th Carnival milestone cruise.

Well, I guess y'all are just lucky, I don't have that promotion! I'm only 19 days away from Diamond, so guess they don't think I need it, lol.  It's a great deal for those who did get it, my grandson had it and he was already looking for a Bahamas cruise for March 2021. I was checking his offers for him Thursday and saw it, so he went ahead and took advantage of it. He was going to book an interior room till this offer came along. Ended up booking a balcony room for just a few dollars more than the interior room was. I also booked under the early saver offer, my balcony room next to his was $479 more than his! Too bad for me, but good for him. I'll keep checking on this and the others I have booked in case they do extend that offer to me. Could be cheaper to cancel and rebook. 

Try this. Log in to your Carnival account, hover over the Plan tab at the top of the page, then choose Cruise Deals. Scroll down to see if you have the "2 Free Days Early Saver VIFP Offer." If you do, you can click "Shop Now" to the right and it should only show you cruises that are part of that deal.

We're wanting to do one of the Sailabration cruises in March 2022, but also thinking about one of these 2 free days cruises for something next year. Incidentally, using the method I mentioned above, the Mardi Gras is no longer available as a choice for this particular sale. It's grayed out. I don't know if it's no longer available for this sale at all or if you can still do it by looking at regular Mardi Gras sailings and finding the rate code that way.

Edited by Organized Chaos

On 3/17/2020 at 11:21 AM, MGO2686 said:

Well dang I feel like I made out good with this sale. I got a balcony on deck 10 for a 7 day sailing on Mardi Gras for just under 2k for 4 people in Feb. When I try and book another cruise, the offer isn't there anymore.

It kind of looks like it was 'one per customer '.

I booked, then afterwards went back in to look at something and price is now about 30% higher. 

BUT, if I check under hubby or daughter's VIFP #s it still shows the 2 days free pricing.